+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2000

Thread: Computer Disaster Corner

I'm Geoff.

The only W10 PC I have is the one I set up for the grand kids. No issues with that so far.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alex.

This is a Windows 10 free house!
    Spendorman

I'm Geoff.

Well I'm a Windows 10 free user. I'll let the others here use it.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alex.

Is she or isn't she ----- using Windows 10?

Tiddles helping----.jpg by A60man, on Flickr

Actually, no, pic taken well before Windows 10 was released.
    Spendorman

I'm Geoff.

I feel an O/S reinstall coming on. I've a few little glitches on this PC. Latest one is a delay in carrying out commands. It seems to be buffering briefly before doing what it's told. There are no bugs on it and all clutter has been removed. I'm suspicious that the latest Windows updates may have caused this.

I'm Grant.

Default Computer Disaster Corner

I left a pc on last night and I think it updated to the new version
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Mine is still playing up. It's not a big problem, just an annoying lag of a second or two before it responds. Everything is up to date and I've not tinkered with anything.

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Mine is still playing up. It's not a big problem, just an annoying lag of a second or two before it responds. Everything is up to date and I've not tinkered with anything.
    Annoying when a computer lags like that. System restore?
    Spendorman

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    toolwiz?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

It does it whether I use toolwiz or not. I've done a system restore, but for some mysterious reason the only restore date available was for the most recent Windows update.

As I said, I think the time has come for a W7 reinstall. But I just don't have the patience for spending half a day doing it and reinstalling all my third party software etc., right now .

+ Reply to Thread