+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tannoy HPD 315 Crossovers

I'm Geoff.

Default Tannoy HPD 315 Crossovers

A pair of Tannoy HPD 315 crossovers in good condition. Getting harder to find as separate items. I've not tried them, but they look fine. These are vintage items and may require servicing before use, so sold 'as is'.

Ebay asking prices have been over £300, but I'll take £180 + carriage for these. A close offer may be considered. Will only ship within UK.
    Last edited by walpurgis; 29-05-2017 at 19:46.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Bump! I bet the moment I sell these, a nice pair of HPD's needing crossovers will turn up! It's 'sods law'.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm brian.

Not happy to see Geoff keep talking to himself so would just like to say he is a great guy to deal with, gave me a nice Lenco headshell buckshee.
    Don't know much about crossovers but I am sure these are just the jobbie if you need a pair.

I'm Geoff.

I'm Geoff.

Final bump and price reduction to £150 + carriage. These are now on ebay. Once bids come in there, I will withdraw this sale here.

+ Reply to Thread