+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post

On topic I upgraded from 3.5 to 3.6 today using the in program updater. Worked a treat
    I'll need to do that too, wasn't going to bother as it's running fine on 3.5 but if it's that simple and pain free I might as well.

I'm Grant.

After 5 mins it had not come up with reboot on my iad but knew it had stopped as the router had stopped a while before. I refreshed browser and message popped up to reboot.(just in case you get same )
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

After 5 mins it had not come up with reboot on my iad but knew it had stopped as the router had stopped a while before. I refreshed browser and message popped up to reboot.(just in case you get same )
    Yip just finished updating it, I waited a while and when I couldn't access the config page I knew it was doing something, there was also a clock icon on the top left of the MoOde page so I waited a little longer then pulled the plug 😉

Updated fine 😀

I'm Grant.

Great stuff... fir and old rpi, it sounds pretty decent i have to say. Quite refined
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Luke.

Since upgrading, using the experimental kernel and upsamping to 384, I'm now getting system crashes, usually after coming back to use the UI after a long period, ie overnight. I find that the Pi has crashed and needs rebooting.

Does anyone know the likely culprit (the kernel, the upsampling?) I use the Boss, so using the experimental kernel is essential. I really don't want to have to go back to an unnamed alternative beginning with V!!!

I'm Grant.

I had a couple of issues initially. Not sure what I did to make it work but might have been the increased current setting.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Luke.

I had a couple of issues initially. Not sure what I did to make it work but might have been the increased current setting.
    Interesting idea, thanks Grant. I'll give it a go.

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by LC1979 View Post
    Since upgrading, using the experimental kernel and upsamping to 384, I'm now getting system crashes, usually after coming back to use the UI after a long period, ie overnight. I find that the Pi has crashed and needs rebooting.

Does anyone know the likely culprit (the kernel, the upsampling?) I use the Boss, so using the experimental kernel is essential. I really don't want to have to go back to an unnamed alternative beginning with V!!!
    Hi,

LL or RT kernel?
    FIFO or RR scheduling policy?

-Tim

I'm Luke.

Hi Tim,

RT and RR.

Would changing either of these potentially increase stability?

Cheers, Luke

I'm Tim.

Hi Luke,

Standard kernel is for stability and overall balanced performance. The Advanced kernels are experimental and may result in issues, instability, etc particularly the RT kernel. They exist primarily for making the audio enhancements developed by kernel devs Clive Messer and Martin Sperl available since these enhancements will likely never be included in mainline (Standard) Linux kernel. At some point though as mainline Linux kernel evolves it may not be possible to patch in the audio enhancements and thus the Advanced LL and RT kernels may not even be possible in the future. Enjoy while we can :-)

-Tim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast