Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by TimCurtis View Post
    Hi Mike,

Whats the URL?

-Tim
    Hi Tim,

Here it is, apparently only working on recent versions of the Firefox browser for the time being:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/taster/projects...adio_and_music

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by TimCurtis View Post
    Hi Mike,

Whats the URL?

-Tim
    Upon further review, is this the actual URL?

https://vs-dash-ww-rd-live.bbcfmt.hs...t_manifest.mpd

I'm Tim.

Hi,

MoOde release 3.5 is available at moodeaudio.org :-)

This release is $10 USD and includes a really great set of features, updates and bug fixes that provide improved audio quality, ease of use, reliability, performance and device support. Refer to the release notes below for details.

Everyone that donated to Moode Audio or purchased a moodeCase in 2017 prior to this release should have received a free MoOde 3.5 product key via email.

Amazon CloudFront CDN is being used to distribute the download zip file. Initial downloads might be a bit slow but once they are cached into the CDN, speeds should pick up. Please report any download issues to tim at moodeaudio dot org.

Enjoy!

-Tim

=============================
    3.5 Release 2017-04-12
    =============================

New features

- NEW: Real-Time Advanced Audio Kernel
    - NEW: Advanced Audio Kernels for armv6l
    - NEW: Advanced driver options in Audio config
    - NEW: High performance compressed file system
    - NEW: Pi-Zero W support in Standard kernel
    - NEW: ALSA Equalizer DSP with preset curves
    - NEW: Airplay advanced config settings
    - NEW: SoX multithreading option
    - NEW: Configurable rotary encoder driver
    - NEW: SSID scanner for Network config
    - NEW: Use Artist or AlbumArtist tag for Library
    - NEW: Optimized SQL database
    - NEW: System information screen

Media

- NEW: BBC 320K Radio 5 live sports extra
    - NEW: France Musique Classique Plus
    - NEW: France Musique La Contemporaine
    - NEW: France Musique La Jazz
    - NEW: WDR 1LIVE
    - UPD: Audiophile Baroque stream link
    - UPD: Audiophile Classical stream link
    - UPD: Audiophile Jazz stream link
    - UPD: Audiophile Lounge stream link
    - UPD: Audiophile Rock-Blues stream link
    - UPD: CDNX 2 stream link
    - UPD: Czech Radio Classical stream link
    - UPD: Mad Music Asylum stream link
    - UPD: The Jazz Groove station logo
    - UPD: Remove Classic And Jazz station (no longer broadcasting)

Audio devices

- NEW: Allo Boss DAC (i2s)
    - NEW: Allo Piano HiFi DAC (i2s)
    - NEW: Buffalo I (i2s)
    - NEW: Audiophonics ES9018 DAC (i2s)
    - NEW: Audiophonics ES9023 DAC LTE (i2s)
    - NEW: Audiophonics TDA1387 DAC (i2s)
    - NEW: Pi2Design 503HTA Hybrid Tube Amp (i2s)
    - NEW: Chord Mojo (usb)
    - NEW: iFi Audio Micro iDsD (usb)
    - NEW: Korg DS-DAC-10R (usb)
    - NEW: Lector Digitube s19 (usb)

Updates

- UPD: Bump to moodeOS 2.0 multi-kernel
    - UPD: Bump Standard kernel to 4.4.50
    - UPD: Bump to MPD version 0.20.6
    - UPD: Bump to WiringPi 2.44
    - UPD: Bump to shairport-sync version 3.0.2
    - UPD: Bump to Squeezelite version 1.8.6-938
    - UPD: Add dsd to Squeezelite audio codec list
    - UPD: Soften some Squeezelite settings
    - UPD: Improve Squeezelite config handling
    - UPD: Deprecate logarithmic volume since MPD handles this now
    - UPD: Additional hardware revision codes
    - UPD: Memory optimizations for PHP5-fpm
    - UPD: Add equalizer state to Audio info
    - UPD: Add kernel type to Audio info
    - UPD: Add wifi signal level to Network config
    - UPD: Move Playlist first/last page buttons to top
    - UPD: Add help for Clock radio Play field
    - UPD: Add bitrate to currentsong.txt
    - UPD: Clean up wording/help on NAS config screen
    - UPD: Streamline Audio config page
    - UPD: Add Rescan MPD DB to Sources page
    - UPD: License agreement for Moode Audio Player
    - UPD: Setup guide general information section

Bug fixes

- FIX: Browse parseList() slice files/dirs
    - FIX: Audioinfo scrolling on small screens
    - FIX: Auto-shuffle + Autoplay not persistent after restart
    - FIX: CPUAffinity bitmask
    - FIX: MPDAS launch bug
    - FIX: Playlist click handling
    - FIX: CPU governor update job
    - FIX: Dhcpcd wait even if static ip address
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Grant.

Ive sent you some lucre Tim for all the good work. Not sure i will use it but will see...it may be beyond my brain...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Downloaded it a few seconds ago, paid and the Key arrived about a minute later, perfect. Thanks Tim.

Off to install right now

Mike.

I'm Grant.

yes got key unlocked, and extracted... then it said disc file corrupted?? never had that before.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    yes got key unlocked, and extracted... then it said disc file corrupted?? never had that before.
    mine unzipped fine, writing to to card as I type, might be worth downloading again in case it came in corrupted

I'm Grant.

Ok, i,m up and running now. No idea what that was ... it did it 3 times. I reset everything started again and its working..

Tim? Can i ask re kernels etc. There isnt any much info as to them. Ive put it up to 32 384 that i like and 100% and it sounds good. There are a couple of kernels sure there last time. .?.? Think you said to use one. But forgot now.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

All up and running here too, sounds good, nice to see the Allo Piano DAC supported now 😉

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

The bass extra eq button causes all my sound to cut out...maybe a faukt?
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast