+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Grant.

Thanks Duncan. Might give it a run.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Moode 3.0 installed with advanced kernel added . Sounding very good... is 96 still the best level?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Duncan.

Yes, that's wot I run @

Equates to 86 under digital in alsamixer, stops clipping on hot recordings I've found.

I'm Grant.

Good, thanks. The kernel downloaded and installed quick quickly. Maybe a minute.. was expecting longer. Using my usual setting of 32 384.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Chris.

I like it - reports of better SQ. Must give it a try

I'm Duncan.

I have resampling disabled as I prefer bit perfect play back

Happy Days

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by tubehunter View Post
    I have resampling disabled as I prefer bit perfect play back

Happy Days

I'm Grant.

Not tried it with 3 yet. Will wait til ear is in and switch. I usually try a number of option with each update, and last few it has been the one im using. I dont have a hang up about which it is, just which i prefer sound of.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mel.

Default Volume control when playing DSD files

I'm running v3 with DSD over PCM set to "No" (IQ dac does not provide native DSD support).

How do I software control the volume as it seems to be either on (1 or >) or off (0) when using the playback volume control with DSD files.

I can only change the playing volume using the audio configuration ALSA volume setting which is not very convenient as each change needs a set command.

Also need to say I am using the IQ DAC amp so have no hardware volume control on an amplifier.

Im I missing a trick somewhere ?

Mel

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Cycleallday View Post
    I'm running v3 with DSD over PCM set to "No" (IQ dac does not provide native DSD support).

How do I software control the volume as it seems to be either on (1 or >) or off (0) when using the playback volume control with DSD files.

I can only change the playing volume using the audio configuration ALSA volume setting which is not very convenient as each change needs a set command.

Also need to say I am using the IQ DAC amp so have no hardware volume control on an amplifier.

Im I missing a trick somewhere ?

Mel
    MPD handling of volume with DSD format is confusing.

DoP=no apparently requires MPD resampling to be enabled for volume control to function, otherwise volume is 0 or max. I'm not sure why...

-Tim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast