+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Loz.

Just download and installed 2.7. All working great. One very small problem. Just added a couple of albums to my hard drive which although show up in the browse section they don't show up in the library at all.

Any ideas folks? No doubt Tim might be along to solve that particular one.

Cheers

Loz
    Last edited by HackneyRF; 26-10-2016 at 22:09.

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Xapito View Post
    Not really sure if this has been asked before or if I can even address this here with Tim, but is it possible to install / activate a equalizer so I can get some more juice out of my Audiophonics dac? Maybe via the alsaeq? Or does this not work at all with the Moode distro? Thanks
    Hi,

I've never explored alsaeq so not sure what u might run into or what type of config it requires.

-TIm

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by HackneyRF View Post
    Just download and installed 2.7. All working great. One very small problem. Just added a couple of albums to my hard drive which although show up in the browse section they don't show up in the library at all.

Any ideas folks? No doubt Tim might be along to solve that particular one.

Cheers

Loz
    Hi,

The Library loader uses Genre, Artist and Album metadata tags. If the song files don't have these tags they would show up under "Unknown" in Genre, Artist, Album columns.

-Tim

I'm Loz.

Quote Originally Posted by TimCurtis View Post
    Hi,

The Library loader uses Genre, Artist and Album metadata tags. If the song files don't have these tags they would show up under "Unknown" in Genre, Artist, Album columns.

-Tim

Ah I see, thanks Tim. So I have found 127 songs that are in 'Unknown' sections. Do these need to be manually given tags? I think i read somewhere that there are software programs that can do this? Anyone know of a good one?

Thanks

Loz
    Last edited by HackneyRF; 29-10-2016 at 11:03.

I'm Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by TimCurtis View Post
    Hi,

Moode Audio Player release 2.7 is available for download at moodeaudio.org :-)

This release includes a new in-place software updater, Crossfeed DSP for headphone listening, support for Meridian Explorer 2 and MQA format, a universal rotary encoder driver that updates Moode volume knob and supports both hardware and software volume, some really great commercial-free, listener-supported radio stations, support for exciting new I2S audio devices, and numerous important updates and bug fixes.

Please read the attached Release Notes and view the Setup Guide at moodeaudio.org for more information.

Enjoy!

Regards,
    Tim Curtis

======================
    2.7 Release 2016-08-28
    ======================

New features

- NEW: In-place software updater
    - NEW: Crossfeed DSP for headphone listening
    - NEW: Support Meridian Explorer 2 and MQA
    - NEW: Cache PHP session data using memcache
    - NEW: Restart.sh script for reboot/poweroff
    - NEW: Setting to turn off Pi-3 WiFi/BT adapter
    - NEW: Sys config settings for kbd and layout
    - NEW: Universal rotary encoder driver

Hi Tim,
    I have a minor issue when I shutdown Moode when using the Pi-3 (versus the Pi-2) and using a "power bank" (Li-ion 5V portable phone chargers) to run the Pi:

Normally, the power bank will shut off with the Pi-2 but the Pi-3 seems to draw more current in the off state and exceed the threshold limit of current that the power bank unit senses to
    power itself down. This link indicates that it is drawing about 220 mA when powered down.

It is beyond my capability to sort this out but I thought it might be in your ballpark. I will update to the new kernel allowing the BT to be shutdown to see if it might be related to
    this new functionality in the Pi-3. No rush. Thanks.

I'm Grant.

I put a switched connector inline to avoid this using my battery pack. Works fine
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by PeAK View Post
    Hi Tim,
    I have a minor issue when I shutdown Moode when using the Pi-3 (versus the Pi-2) and using a "power bank" (Li-ion 5V portable phone chargers) to run the Pi:

Normally, the power bank will shut off with the Pi-2 but the Pi-3 seems to draw more current in the off state and exceed the threshold limit of current that the power bank unit senses to
    power itself down. This link indicates that it is drawing about 220 mA when powered down.

It is beyond my capability to sort this out but I thought it might be in your ballpark. I will update to the new kernel allowing the BT to be shutdown to see if it might be related to
    this new functionality in the Pi-3. No rush. Thanks.
    Hi,

I'd suggest waiting a bit until I release Moode 3.0 which contains HDMI on/off setting. Turning HDMi port off can save an additional .25 mA.

-Tim

-Tim

I'm Josie.

Hi Tim.

I'm now downloading 2.7

Will Moode be including the ALLO audio dac anytime soon?

Thanks
    Jo
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Hi Tim.

I'm now downloading 2.7

Will Moode be including the ALLO audio dac anytime soon?

Thanks
    Jo
    Hi Jo,

On my TODO list and will get to it eventually.

-Tim

I'm Josie.

Groovy, thanks
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast