+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Mike.

I just tried getting moOde to work as a file player for my RPi 2B.
    Most things seems to work, i have been able to get WLAN working and it has indexed my 2Tb externally powered USB disk.
    I have access to the interface via it's IP Adress and all.
    Audio output is over USB into an S.M.S.L M8 DAC...
    The problem is, all i get out is a horribly distorted sound with the intended music way back in the noise...

The audio info screen looks like this during playback:

The I2S is set to Off, and under MPD settings everything is set properly (to these eyes), with USB Audio.

Any ideas?

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaGTV View Post
    I just tried getting moOde to work as a file player for my RPi 2B.
    Most things seems to work, i have been able to get WLAN working and it has indexed my 2Tb externally powered USB disk.
    I have access to the interface via it's IP Adress and all.
    Audio output is over USB into an S.M.S.L M8 DAC...
    The problem is, all i get out is a horribly distorted sound with the intended music way back in the noise...

The audio info screen looks like this during playback:

The I2S is set to Off, and under MPD settings everything is set properly (to these eyes), with USB Audio.

Any ideas?
    Hi,

Try the USB (UAC2) work around listed under PLAYER FIXES at moodeaudio.org.

Regards,
    Tim

I'm Mike.

Default Moode Player Help

Great Tim, that worked just fine! Appreciated!
    Now playing some HiRez music:
    Last edited by AlfaGTV; 21-05-2016 at 18:25.

I'm Mike.

Sorry to harass you guys that have been using moOde for a while now!
    But, im not pleased with the way the library view works and i have two main gripes:
    1. If you sort on Artist-tag, dont include "the", "a" etc in the sort order (See piccie)
    2. There need to be some sort of indexing, i dont know how many 'swipes' i had to spend to scroll down to this part of the Artist-list! (library disc has got some 50.000 songs, by various performers)

Can something be done about this? On the Browse view, i have better control as the harddrive is organised into indexed folders, sorted by Album Artist which is hard tagged to, say "Beach Boys, The"
    You can see the library structure on the bottom part of this screen:

I'm Grant.

I use the browse tab personally. Probably coz i always found it easier to find stuff...some folk find the library view good so guess its horses for courses
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

The way I use it for 16000+ tracks is hit the little drop down arrow and start typing who I'm looking for and it starts listing albums/artists right away, no need to scroll

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    The way I use it for 16000+ tracks is hit the little drop down arrow and start typing who I'm looking for and it starts listing albums/artists right away, no need to scroll
    I have used the search its good...trouble with me is i can never remember names
    Typing
    that lass with the big knockers rarely works
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Thats a proper search!

I'm Loz.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    I have used the search its good...trouble with me is i can never remember names
    Typing

Nice one Grant, made my day did that!

I'm Mike.

Maybe you should pay her more 😉

Either that or leave her alone so she CAN get on with her work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast