+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Grant.

Is 90 still the software v/c level recommended?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Is 90 still the software v/c level recommended?
    Hi Grant,

If u are referring to the Hifiberry;s clipping at > 81 ALSA volume then answer to your question is no, that issue has been fixed in Linux kernel and Hifiberry drivers included in Moode 2.6. ALSA 100 now = 0dB for Hifiberry's. I'm planning to remove the Hifiberry volume config from PLAYER FIXES on moodeaudio.org when 2.6 is released.

-Tim

I'm Grant.

Default Moode Player Help

Hi mine is an audiophonics Tim. Seem to have it in my mind it was 90 alsa software in 2.5. On 2.6 either first or second release. Seems good so far although not tried out anything fancy. Just not seen anything in the set up to say where's the sweet spot was. Mine is at 90 currently

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm George.

Default Software won't restart

I've had a couple of times when the software locked up and I had to un plug then plug back in. Both times were when I was using Tidal. First time I was downloading - second time I just wanted to play. The AirPlay showed that it was connected to Moode and Moode play screen showed AirPlay but there was no sound. I tried to reboot and it "couldn't find the file."

Any ideas?

I'm George.

This is strange - the tidal works on the iPhone just not on the iPad. Easy enough to work around.

I'm Grant.

Just hit a snag on my moode 2.6 version test. Either 1 or 2.. Forgot now but went to send a ripped disc via samba share as per usual and i got a message saying insufficient space on usb... Tried it a few times and reset things etc but same problem. I put my copy of 2.5 in again and it went no problem.
    Is this just a flaw on my program or is it/was it a flaw in 2.6 test code?
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tim.

Hi,

Moode 2.6 Test Release 4 (TR4) is available for download at moodeaudio.org under the TEST CODE button.

This TR fixes bugs reported in TR3, adds 320K BBC radio stations, new audio device descriptions and bumps to shairport-sync 2.8.3 :-)

Like the previous test releases, TR4 includes support for the new Raspberry Pi 3 and is built on moodeOS 1.0 the new J-Lite based operating system for Moode Audio Player. Features included in TR4 are listed below. Refer to the release notes for the complete list.

- NEW: Support for Raspberry Pi 3
    - NEW: moodeOS 1.0 J-Lite factored for Moode Audio Player
    - NEW: WiFi automatic Access Point (AP) mode
    - NEW: True random play for a continuous stream of music
    - NEW: Airplay metadata and cover art
    - NEW: Audio scrobbler service for Last.FM
    - NEW: USB storage devices auto-mounted by disk label
    - NEW: Network configuration system
    - NEW: Auto-configuration system

- UPD: Bump to Linux kernel 4.4.8
    - UPD: MPD custom compiled version 0.19.15
    - UPD: WiringPi compiled version 2.32
    - UPD: Bump to shairport-sync 2.8.3

Fixes to bugs reported in previous TR's

- FIX: NFS mount fails because rpcbind not enabled at boot
    - FIX: Ext4 file system fails to auto-mount
    - FIX: Hfsplus file system fails to auto-mount
    - FIX: ALSA vol not set to 0dB when switch MPD volume control to Software or Disabled
    - FIX: Channel swap can occur when Pi 3 + I2S + 16 bit audio

Be sure to read the updated SETUP GUIDE to learn how to make use of new capabilities. The (i) help text in Moode itself provides additionl explanation of features.

Enjoy!

Regards,
    Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm George.

Just curious - is there a way to upgrade with the flash card in the pi through the gui?

I'm Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Acousticmood View Post
    Just curious - is there a way to upgrade with the flash card in the pi through the gui?
    No, you will need to write the image to your SD card.

I'm Richard.

maybe from within SSH
    Code:
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast