+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Chris.

Great. that makes sense now, I will make a start on that..............I was sure it was my usage and will see if AAD can do as you suggest with a redirect.
    Thank you,

Chris

I'm Grant.

like this for instance

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Chris.

Grant ! Just did it with Abigail Washburn, it was a copy-paste to the files as you showed there, art displayed perfectly.............. so I konw what to do...... just hve to find a way to speed it up, lots of files just to be doing each manually.............But do not mind plodding if it gets it done........
    Thanks again to you and Tim!

I'm Grant.

great... glad its sorted Chris
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Downloaded and installed the final issue of moode 2.5.. Up and working.. Didnt quite do its usual as per the instructions for some reason but got it working in 10 mins. A couple of glitches but no idea why..anyways well done Tim....

So whats next?
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tim.

Hi,

Here is link for procedure to transplant new Jessie kernel to Moode for testing the new Pi-3 :-)
    http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pc-ba...ml#post4638092

Make sure to do this on a TEST sd card since its strictly a workaround until rpi-update releases a kernel with the Pi-3 commits.

After booting with new kernel run following cmds to update CRDA database for the new combo WIFI/BT chip, otherwise bunch of messages.

apt-get install wireless-regdb iw crda
    reboot

Regards,
    Tim

I'm Chris.

I am a bit puzzled by some of the files that are in the usic folder on the NAS, bearing in mind these are not RIPs or itunes etc from me or done by me, these are from family.............
    Anyway, the albums are all listed, then at the end of the albums listing a great number of loose music files appear, all single tracks. They seem to be the tracks from within the albums listed...............are they repeats? excess? do I need them?
    My first venture into PC/digital music and isn`t it showing????

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by stree View Post
    I am a bit puzzled by some of the files that are in the usic folder on the NAS, bearing in mind these are not RIPs or itunes etc from me or done by me, these are from family.............
    Anyway, the albums are all listed, then at the end of the albums listing a great number of loose music files appear, all single tracks. They seem to be the tracks from within the albums listed...............are they repeats? excess? do I need them?
    My first venture into PC/digital music and isn`t it showing????
    Hi Chris,

The files are probably missing some metadata tags for example Artist, Album or Song Title. Maybe try opening your collection in iTunes or some other Music application that allows the tags to be edited.

-Tim

I'm Grant.

Aye tags will be wrong. Album name, multiple artists wrong artists etc. Some various artists can cause this too... I often check tagging in jriver and adjust b4 ripping now as i had a lot of bother with some
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Chris.

That makes sense, Thanks Tim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast