+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit1cat View Post
    Art work is handled differently in moode 2.2, some people are having problems, a bug fix, release 2.3 is due sometime.
    Yes well initially even though pics for all music should have been there they were not showing in the folders. when I used the "folder.jpg and sent it down about 3 times all of a sudden it seems they have now appeared. maybe it got the message where to look or it might just have been working to rule
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alan.

For anyone who has album art problems version 2.3 now available.

I have downloaded it but yet to apply it.

I'm Grant.

I wonder what Volume knob cli support for USB DAC's is?
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Marc.

CLI is normally an abbreviation of 'Command Line Interface' aka the terminal, aka the prompt.

It's the most basic and (quite often) the most powerful way of interacting with the computer. I think in Windows it's referred to as 'the shell'.

CLI interface for USB volume is likely to be a little program that allows you to adjust the volume on a usb soundcard / dac and will probably look like 'ALSAMixer' (which there were screenshots of in the giant 'dinosaur FBA' thread.

I'm Alan.

2.3 seems ok

I had ripped my first album with no cover art. A search found the image, saving it as folder.jpg, updating the MPD database and it appeared as one would hope.

I didn't have much problem with covers in 2.2 though.

So far so good

I'm Darren.

Default Moore Player Help

Cpl questions if anyone can help.I have audio through pi and dac running Moode 1.8. How do I update this to the latest version and also how to go about setting up volume between player-dac and stereo amp.

Thanks Darren

I'm Grant.

Download the latest moode..think it is 2.3. From moode. org. Unzip and image it to sd card
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Darren.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Download the latest moode..think it is 2.3. From moode. org. Unzip and image it to sd card
    Thanks Grant should have seen that.
    Alsa volume and volume control.Hardware, software, disabled.
    Any advice on these.
    IQ-Audio DAC going into Cambridge Audio 840a amp.
    Darren

I'm Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren66 View Post
    Thanks Grant should have seen that.
    Alsa volume and volume control.Hardware, software, disabled.
    Any advice on these.
    IQ-Audio DAC going into Cambridge Audio 840a amp.
    Darren
    I f you only want to use the volume control in your amp select disabled, if you want to use volume control in moode or a mixture of moode/amp select hardware.

I'm Darren.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit1cat View Post
    I f you only want to use the volume control in your amp select disabled, if you want to use volume control in moode or a mixture of moode/amp select hardware.
    Thanks Barry,just didn't want to damage anything. Will have a play around. What does the salsa volume do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast