+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Grant.

Having been the recipient of a ipad 4th gen tablet I tried it with moode. I managed to connect once but mostly it was no go. Not sure why it was reticent to connect.. anyone got ideas.. was using its local ip as I do on a pc or an android device.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Having been the recipient of a ipad 4th gen tablet I tried it with moode. I managed to connect once but mostly it was no go. Not sure why it was reticent to connect.. anyone got ideas.. was using its local ip as I do on a pc or an android device.
    Maybe similar problem as mine; when I upgraded my Mac I also upgraded iTunes and my phone - since then I have problems using airplay. My daughter has the same model phone (5c) but can connect no problem ... she is still running an older version of iOS though.

Don't have any problem using the app to control stuff on the Pi though so maybe your problem is different

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmas View Post
    Maybe similar problem as mine; when I upgraded my Mac I also upgraded iTunes and my phone - since then I have problems using airplay. My daughter has the same model phone (5c) but can connect no problem ... she is still running an older version of iOS though.

Don't have any problem using the app to control stuff on the Pi though so maybe your problem is different
    What browser were you using Mike? and were you just inputting the local ip?
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    What browser were you using Mike? and were you just inputting the local ip?
    The stock Safari on the phone Grant and yes, just the usual IP for the Pi assigned by the router

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmas View Post
    The stock Safari on the phone Grant and yes, just the usual IP for the Pi assigned by the router
    Ok, thanks Mike.. will give it another go tomorrow not sure which one worked the time it did.... there was another command to get it up but Ive forgotton it....
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Barry.

Hi Grant, I use a ipad 4th gen with my pi set up, any problems I have had, have been solved by rebooting router, rebooting pi and manual entry of the ip address, changing ip address was my biggest problem until I set it to a static ip address for wifi connection.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit1cat View Post
    Hi Grant, I use a ipad 4th gen with my pi set up, any problems I have had, have been solved by rebooting router, rebooting pi and manual entry of the ip address, changing ip address was my biggest problem until I set it to a static ip address for wifi connection.
    Thanks for reply Barry. This morning it works with safari and firefox but not opera. Yesterday it was only 1 but not sure which. Think you may be on to something re the router reboot and will try that later..thanks agin for all replies
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tim.

Hi,

Just a brief update.

As part of the 2.5 codebase rewrite there are new smart reboot/poweroff screens. Both screens include a reconnect button and the reboot screen includes a boot-ready ticker that indicates when the reboot is complete :-)

Regards,
    Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by TimCurtis View Post

I seem to recall that one of the other forum users, RobTweed I think, did an ElCap upgrade and had some issues.
    Yep - I couldn't get it working from El Capitain, but didn't have problems with Yosemite. However, I gave up using (or worrying about) Airplay via Moode, as I was able to access my iTunes library as a NAS source - it now sits randomly playing all day, every day. The key to this for me was when Tim added the option for hiding the playlist.
    Bit-perfect Streaming: Raspberry Pi 2 & HiFiBerry Digi+ & MoodeAudio; DAC: Beresford Caiman SEG; Power Amp: Naim NAP 100; Speakers: PMC TB2i
    Recording: Mics: 2 X DPA 2011C, 2 X Line Audio OM1, 2 X Line Audio CM3, 2 X Calrec CM652D, iSK SM168, 2 X Behringer C4; Recorder: Zoom F8; Zoom H4N; Interfaces/Mixers: Sound Devices USBPre-2, Behringer Xenyx 802, Monitors: KRK Rokit 6

I'm Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by TimCurtis View Post
    Hi,

Just a brief update.

As part of the 2.5 codebase rewrite there are new smart reboot/poweroff screens. Both screens include a reconnect button and the reboot screen includes a boot-ready ticker that indicates when the reboot is complete :-)

Regards,
    Tim
    Nice!
    Bit-perfect Streaming: Raspberry Pi 2 & HiFiBerry Digi+ & MoodeAudio; DAC: Beresford Caiman SEG; Power Amp: Naim NAP 100; Speakers: PMC TB2i
    Recording: Mics: 2 X DPA 2011C, 2 X Line Audio OM1, 2 X Line Audio CM3, 2 X Calrec CM652D, iSK SM168, 2 X Behringer C4; Recorder: Zoom F8; Zoom H4N; Interfaces/Mixers: Sound Devices USBPre-2, Behringer Xenyx 802, Monitors: KRK Rokit 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast