+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Steve.

Still.. Not a major problem as MPoD app on the iPhone has retained the whole library.

I'm Dave.

Many thanks Tim!!!

I have emailed you my version of your user guide.

If I feel brave enough I will have a go at disabling the ethernet code.
    In the meantime I'm happy to listen to some tunes.

I'm Barry.

"(2) Is there an easy way to duplicate my micro SD card

Not that I am aware of. I just copy the image to the card."

Image writer for windows allows you to copy a image from your SD card to your computer hard drive, you should then be able to write that image to a new SD card which would give you a duplicate of your origanal Sd card. I have not treid this but I think it sholud work.

I'm stuart.

I think this is a general computer issue rather than a Moode issue. I cannot connect to the gui using http://moode , I have to enter the actual ip address (i downloaded ip Scanner to find out the ip address of the pi). Anyone know what I need to do to fix this?

I'm Grant.

It rarely works for me eitther but does on occasion. Not worked out the reason yet Stuart. I always just use the local ip anyways which if you find your router address will be easy to find. The router address will always stay the same but unless you change at router to static addresses the the pi may change when switched off and back on(normally if nothing else has been assigned a ip then it will stay same). Its easy to find anyways.
    I asume it may be a router or a browser issue
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alistair.

Quote Originally Posted by killie99 View Post
    I think this is a general computer issue rather than a Moode issue. I cannot connect to the gui using http://moode , I have to enter the actual ip address (i downloaded ip Scanner to find out the ip address of the pi). Anyone know what I need to do to fix this?
    Hi There,
    I've always had to input the ip address of Moode but I just created a link on the desktop or home screen of my ipad using the ip and that connects just fine.

Cheers,
    Alistair

I'm Alistair.

I use Rocket Dock to keep the desktop tidy but this is the general idea

and the details

Hope this helps

Cheers,
    Alistair

I'm Bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit1cat View Post
    "(2) Is there an easy way to duplicate my micro SD card

Not that I am aware of. I just copy the image to the card."

Image writer for windows allows you to copy a image from your SD card to your computer hard drive, you should then be able to write that image to a new SD card which would give you a duplicate of your origanal Sd card. I have not treid this but I think it sholud work.
    It does work.
    Bernie.

I'm Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Canetoad View Post
    It does work.
    Great, that's handy to know.

I'm Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by killie99 View Post
    I find if I use the hostname in a browser to connect to my box, I have to use the port number too - don't know what port moode runs on but on mine I go http://diepi:4040 (cos my subsonic server is on port 4040) and I can get through (I can also use ipaddress:4040 for the same thing)

Also recommend (if you can) using your router to reserve a particular IP address for the pi so it's always in the same place (numberwise).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast