+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm rupert.

Yep, I should do that but maybe I'll ask Andre (Audiohwr) before. He is the designer / representative of the Piano2.1...

I checked on Torsten Jeakel's RPI DAC which uses the PCM5102 chip. It can be stacked into a double mono configuration. So maybe there is a possibility to do the same with the Piano2.1 but merely by reconfiguring the SW... (hopefully ;-) as there are already 2 chips on the board.

greets
    rupert

I'm ahto.

hello

I've tried this over at Computeraudiophile.com, but perhaps someone here can point me in the right direction. I've got Moode up and running (Macbook Air -> ethernet cable -> Rasperry Pi 3 B -> power amp speakers). the test files play nicely. I'd like to stream Tidal, but can't find any guides for this. I've enabled all the Airplay options & set up a BubbleUpnp server, where Moode is a renderer, but the Tidal app still channels sound into laptop speakers.

I'd be very grateful for any pointers

ahto
    Lenco L75 in a very heavy plinth /Hadcock 228 /London Decca Blue /Croft SMA IV Octal with separate 2020 PSU/ Croft 7R monos /Harbeth SHL5

Fletcher .3 /Hadcock 228 / Denon 103R/ Croft HeadAmp /Croft Mega Micro II (2015) /Croft Series 5 MkIi /Markaudio SOTA Cesti B

Leak Troughline III GTA / Vecteur D-2.2 / Wadia 121 / Katana, Isolator & RPi /RFC & AntiCable

I'm Barry.

I have used Tidal via airplay/moode in the pass, I think I just clicked on the Tidal audio icon on the ipad and selected moode airplay, might be different using a web browser on the mac air. You should just need airplay switched on in moode, that's how I use it with Deezer.

I'm ahto.

thanks, fixed it -- the answer seems to be Kazoo.

on which note, is there anything else that can control Tidal?
    Lenco L75 in a very heavy plinth /Hadcock 228 /London Decca Blue /Croft SMA IV Octal with separate 2020 PSU/ Croft 7R monos /Harbeth SHL5

Fletcher .3 /Hadcock 228 / Denon 103R/ Croft HeadAmp /Croft Mega Micro II (2015) /Croft Series 5 MkIi /Markaudio SOTA Cesti B

Leak Troughline III GTA / Vecteur D-2.2 / Wadia 121 / Katana, Isolator & RPi /RFC & AntiCable

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by eksiil View Post
    hello

I've tried this over at Computeraudiophile.com, but perhaps someone here can point me in the right direction. I've got Moode up and running (Macbook Air -> ethernet cable -> Rasperry Pi 3 B -> power amp speakers). the test files play nicely. I'd like to stream Tidal, but can't find any guides for this. I've enabled all the Airplay options & set up a BubbleUpnp server, where Moode is a renderer, but the Tidal app still channels sound into laptop speakers.

I'd be very grateful for any pointers

ahto
    Hi,

On a Mac just click the volume icon and it should list all the Airplay targets. Select "Moode Airplay" and audio from the app should be routed to Moode Airplay instead of Internal Speakers. AFAIK no need to install anything additional on Raspberry Pi.

-Tim

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by eksiil View Post
    thanks, fixed it -- the answer seems to be Kazoo.

on which note, is there anything else that can control Tidal?
    Well, you could go down the Roon road? That way you'd have both local music and Tidal available in the same, splendid sounding way.
    Nuthing wrong with moOde, but Roon is the most mature user interface so far.
    Cheers!

I'm Tim.

Hi,

Next release of Moode will raise the bar for audio quality and include a fully integrated REAL-TIME Advanced Audio Kernel supporting the latest I2S drivers from Allo (Piano | Boss) and many other nice features and improvements.

Get ready for SMP PREEMPT RT :-)

-Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Luke.

Thanks Tim, really pleased to see the support for the Allow DACs - any reason to believe The Boss won't work with moode on a Pi B+, do you know?

I'm Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by LC1979 View Post
    Thanks Tim, really pleased to see the support for the Allow DACs - any reason to believe The Boss won't work with moode on a Pi B+, do you know?
    Hi Luke,

I don't have a B+ so this might be a good question for Allo :-)

-Tim

I'm Grant.

Got a timescale for new release Tim?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast