+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by Canetoad View Post
    I've just updated from Moode 2.5 to 3.1. When I try to transfer my playlists saved from the old version to the new, I get an error message using the pi user account. Is there a root account available? If so, what's the password?
    If its the Access account SSID you want its Moode and the password moodeaudio

I'm Bernie.

No, that doesn't work.
    Bernie.

I'm Mel.

Not sure exactly what you are trying to access - why don't you email Tim directly or use the help thread on diyaudio which seems to carry a bit more technical content than here.

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Canetoad View Post
    I've just updated from Moode 2.5 to 3.1. When I try to transfer my playlists saved from the old version to the new, I get an error message using the pi user account. Is there a root account available? If so, what's the password?
    From the Moode Setup Guide, the SSH login is userid: pi, password: raspberry. Preface all command with sudo.
    Is that what you are using?

I'm Bernie.

Yes, and it won't let me write the playlists to the relevant directory. I got around the problem using Putty to access the correct directory and cut and pasted the contents.
    Bernie.

I'm Marc.

Massive props Tim, for FOSSing Moode, thanks for doing it.

I'm really looking forward to were this takes your codebase. The potential collaboration with DietPi is really exciting and potentially means a whole load of new platforms to play with Moode on.

I'm Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothchild View Post
    Massive props Tim, for FOSSing Moode, thanks for doing it.

I'm really looking forward to were this takes your codebase. The potential collaboration with DietPi is really exciting and potentially means a whole load of new platforms to play with Moode on.
    Moode was hard enough to get to work for some users using a image file, looks near impossible now for audio users with just a casual interest in computing. I downloaded the latest build this morning, but as a windows user I have no idea what to do with it. Pity it was a great piece of software.

I'm Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit1cat View Post
    Moode was hard enough to get to work for some users using a image file, looks near impossible now for audio users with just a casual interest in computing. I downloaded the latest build this morning, but as a windows user I have no idea what to do with it. Pity it was a great piece of software.
    Hopefully the dietpi guys will cover you for that very soon, it will be a small disk image, login select Moode as your choosen software package and should reboot and work.

I'm Luke.

Yeah, no more Moode updates for me either unless some of the other distributions incorporate it (as has been suggested might be the case), but not sure how this will work in practice. Bit of a shame, but I'm sure Tim has a good reason for deciding to go down this route...

I'm Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothchild View Post
    Hopefully the dietpi guys will cover you for that very soon, it will be a small disk image, login select Moode as your choosen software package and should reboot and work.
    Fingers Crossed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast