+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Rod.

Default Moode 3.6 in software a slick painless update

Hi Guys

I updated to Moode 3.6 yesterday, and as Tim suggested, I did this within the player under System then check for update, it took less than 10mins, more like 5 and I was back in business exactly where I was prior to updating. Much appreciated.

Having used the player for a few days solid now I was wondering if it were possible to have a button in the 'Albums' column to add the complete album to the playlist, at the moment I have to pick each track individually, or I am I missing something? This option could be incorporated in the existing drop down button in the tracks column to select 'add complete album'? Another thing which is a slight niggle, if I add a track to the playlist I go to the 'Player' section and the playlist is always at the top instead of being where the track being played is or more importantly at the end of the list where I've added the track. On a long playlist this means swiping like made to get to the track being played. A second refresh button in the main panel would be good too as I find I have to do this a fair bit especially when my iPad has gone to sleep and I want to get to know the next track to come up, having it on the main panel would just save picking the drop down list then 'refresh'. Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Keep up the great work
    Goldring G99 with Hydraulic reference arm, Logic DM101 TT, Rega 250, litz modded, Raspberry Pi3, Justboom Digi HAT spdif into Chord Mojo DAC, Avondale modded Naim CD6. Amplification: Valve - Leak TL12+ pair, Passive pre home made, SolidState - RMS T65 monoblocks, Grad One preamp. Celestion Studio 66 monitors (restored) on carbon fibre stands, RMS Revelation 2's and Revelation 1's, Stands Unique Klarity. Stands Unique Carbon, TWS Wall supports, Avondale Audio black link cable.

I'm Grant.

You can add album via the browse once you get to album then the box with 3 lines has a sub section with add or clear, add and play which adds whole album
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Rod.

Hi struth

I realise that the browse allows the albums to be added, this is the way I do it at present, but it would be good to use the library to allow albums to be chosen as a whole, it was just a thought. The library has all the search functionality built in and is more convenient seeing everything in categories/genres etc. or by artist. My browse section that goes to the connected drives (USB/NAS) seems to show my albums in non alphabetical order.
    Goldring G99 with Hydraulic reference arm, Logic DM101 TT, Rega 250, litz modded, Raspberry Pi3, Justboom Digi HAT spdif into Chord Mojo DAC, Avondale modded Naim CD6. Amplification: Valve - Leak TL12+ pair, Passive pre home made, SolidState - RMS T65 monoblocks, Grad One preamp. Celestion Studio 66 monitors (restored) on carbon fibre stands, RMS Revelation 2's and Revelation 1's, Stands Unique Klarity. Stands Unique Carbon, TWS Wall supports, Avondale Audio black link cable.

I'm Grant.

Ok, sorry... i have a connected drive and mine are alphabetical by artist. I dont use library as its a bit slow.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Rod.

Default Dual Battery power supply to the Pi3 and Justboom Digi HAT

Hi struth

That's interesting about the artist order, I'll try to rescan the drive as it's one folder with all the albums. I notice you're using battery psu with your Pi. I've been getting really great results with a larger battery on the Pi (12v car!) and a smaller 7.4v Li-Po on the Justboom Digi HAT spdif board. Both using buck convertors to step down the DC to 5v and 3.3v respectively. Had to bend some pins on the Pi3 GPIO header to 'isolate' the power to the Digi HAT, once done and powered by battery the difference in sound is remarkable.

I'm Grant.

There is a use artist setting in customise. Dunno if its that. Not tried a nas as such although others do and dont recall them saying it was not in order.
    Yes i use a small powerpack. Its quite clean, a bit like my anker i use for the chromecast. It fits nicely in the slot and is easy for me to charge. I found 2 old batteries in shed i am slowly trying to condition. One is a disability scooter one. Would need as you say a stepdown.. you got a link on the one your using?
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Barry.

I am away from home at the moment, but I am sure you can add a album from the library screen by using the cover art icon, just select the option you want when your touch/click the album art icon.

I'm Rod.

Hi Grant

Here's the one I prefer using as it has a really nice LED display to reassure you the Pi3 gets the correct voltage, as the battery drops voltage over time the buck convertor will keep the voltage steady as a rock. It's easy to adjust with on board micro switches and can cope with up to 32v DC in. (£7)
    DROK® Voltage Regulator Voltmeter Buck Converter LM2596 DC 5/12V Adjustable Voltage Regulator Stabilizer Experimental Power 5-35V to 0-33V Red LED Di

The other type I have used is a simpler version, same regulator but it has a small screw adjustment, no display, so needs a voltmeter to set it up to the voltage you need. (Pack of 6 £10)
    eBoot 6 Pack LM2596 DC to DC Buck Converter 3.0-40V to 1.5-35V Power Supply Step Down Module

Both from Amazon UK.

Hope this helps

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit1cat View Post
    I am away from home at the moment, but I am sure you can add a album from the library screen by using the cover art icon, just select the option you want when your touch/click the album art icon.
    yip, that's the way I do it.

LIBRARY/CHOOSE ALBUM/TOUCH ALBUM COVER/ADD ( or CLEAR/PLAY )

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rodthebod View Post
    Hi Grant

Here's the one I prefer using as it has a really nice LED display to reassure you the Pi3 gets the correct voltage, as the battery drops voltage over time the buck convertor will keep the voltage steady as a rock. It's easy to adjust with on board micro switches and can cope with up to 32v DC in. (£7)
    DROK® Voltage Regulator Voltmeter Buck Converter LM2596 DC 5/12V Adjustable Voltage Regulator Stabilizer Experimental Power 5-35V to 0-33V Red LED Di

The other type I have used is a simpler version, same regulator but it has a small screw adjustment, no display, so needs a voltmeter to set it up to the voltage you need. (Pack of 6 £10)
    eBoot 6 Pack LM2596 DC to DC Buck Converter 3.0-40V to 1.5-35V Power Supply Step Down Module

Both from Amazon UK.

Hope this helps
    Thanks.. on my list . As above, yes i remember that now with the album art. memory like a seive
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast