+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Grant.

Cancel that pm...thats fixed it. Woopee! .....so this means i will have to send down god knows how many album arts to the hdd downstairs from pc It will be something nice to do when bored.
    Thanks all.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Josie.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    I rip new stuff on a pc and now i have got a connection to moode again can send it to the hdd on pi via internal bb. Then just update the music folder on pi hdd. On pc look on left bar when looking for files etc. If not there look in network.
    Yep, got Moode listed in my drives but because it's copying over the network it's mega slow. Do you have your Pi linked via cable to your router? Mine is wifi.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Yep, got Moode listed in my drives but because it's copying over the network it's mega slow. Do you have your Pi linked via cable to your router? Mine is wifi.
    Yes pi is on ethernet. Wireless from pc to router though. Its not super fast sending. I get an ave speed of 4mb/s on transfer. Its quick enough as your usually only adding a few at a time.. If your doing more then it would be better to power down pi and unplug then take hdd and hard wire via a pc and transfer.
    I usually am only doing 1 or 2 at a time and it takes about a minute an album.
    As for album art as mine seems to have been embedded and the folders removed. I now have to on pc. Find art and save it to moode hdd over wifi under title folder.jpg as stated by the lads. This time it works. It didnt on the 2.1 version for me

Again thanks ti all...made my day brighter
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Its looking like this now

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Josie.

Yes pi is on ethernet. Wireless from pc to router though. Its not super fast sending. I get an ave speed of 4mb/s on transfer. Its quick enough as your usually only adding a few at a time.. If your doing more then it would be better to power down pi and unplug then take hdd and hard wire via a pc and transfer.
    I usually am only doing 1 or 2 at a time and it takes about a minute an album.
    As for album art as mine seems to have been embedded and the folders removed. I now have to on pc. Find art and save it to moode hdd over wifi under title folder.jpg as stated by the lads. This time it works. It didnt on the 2.1 version for me

Again thanks ti all...made my day brighter
    Thanks, Grant I think I'll use a physical connection from my router to the Pi anyway, the wifi can get a bit sticky sometimes.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Barry.

Glad you got the cover art working Grant I am having a few problems with it in moode 2.2 no problems in 2.1

I'm Alan.

I use an ethernet cable for Pi and NAS. Learned the hard way and never posted to a forum once about it.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanS View Post
    I use an ethernet cable for Pi and NAS. Learned the hard way and never posted to a forum once about it.
    Its one of the reasons the forum exists..to pool collective knowledge and assist each other.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Interestingly after sending a few image files down to pi all the images seem to have appeared from nowhere lol. Thats saved me much work..not sure why but not complaining
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Barry.

Interestingly after sending a few image files down to pi all the images seem to have appeared from nowhere lol. Thats saved me much work..not sure why but not complaining
    Art work is handled differently in moode 2.2, some people are having problems, a bug fix, release 2.3 is due sometime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast