+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Grant.

Glad I don't use airplay now. Looks complex
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Glad I don't use airplay now. Looks complex
    It's simple really, turn Airplay on in MoOde settings ( just need to do this once on initial setup ), press play on your iPad/iPhone then select the Airplay option on taskbar and away you go. Only difference being it's streaming from the iPad etc so it runs the battery down, unlike using Bubble on android that is just a controller and streams direct via the service your using.

Airplay lessens the audio quality sightly too but not by much. Handy for a quick listen.

Edit: but you knew all that didn't you doh!

If it was me I'd get a cheap android device and use Bubble uPnP.

I'm Mike.

Just a thought, you are using the Airplay option on your iPad and NOT Airplay Mirroring ?

Airplay Mirroring doesn't work with MoOde. You need to use the Airplay option and select MoOde from the pop up menu.

I'm Mike.

One other thing to try is a different mSD Card, I have had one fail to work properly here and it took me ages to try another one and it. worked right away.

I'm Bernie.

I was wondering if anybody uses the normalisation available in Moode?

I've turned mine on and will be listening to see if there is any sound degradation.
    Bernie.

I'm Bernie.

Just selected the question mark against the item in the configuration. Converts to 16 bit, which isn't good for any hi res. I'll still give it a listen I think.
    Bernie.

I'm Bill.

Have come to the conclusion that it is the Dragonfly causing the problem with it's software volume being off. Just need to see if there is a way of turning it up!

I'm Barry.

Any one tried using a FLIRC USB Universal Remote Control Receiver with Moode, can it be done? Thanks

Well, after looking into it a bit more, FLIRC works by copying keyboard presses. Moode works on touch screen or with a mouse pointer so I don't think FLIRC will work, unless moode was to support key presses.
    Last edited by Kit1cat; 21-06-2017 at 11:54.

I'm Luke.

Since the latest in-place update I seem to have lots of albums appear with no cover art, even though they have a .jpg in the folder. As a test, I changed one filename from cover.jpg to folder.jpg and updated MPD to see if it made any difference, but it still didn't appear. I haven't worked out any pattern to it, anyone have any ideas why this might be happening or how to resolve it?

EDIT: Problem solved by powering off and on again where reboots had failed to fix it, weird. Please ignore!
    Last edited by LC1979; 12-07-2017 at 21:26. Reason: Update

I'm Bernie.

I've just updated from Moode 2.5 to 3.1. When I try to transfer my playlists saved from the old version to the new, I get an error message using the pi user account. Is there a root account available? If so, what's the password?
    Bernie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast