+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Barry.

Default Moode Player Help

I updated to moode player 2.2 yesterday but I am having problems getting moode to recognise my NSA310 nas drive.

Can any users of moode/volumio with a nas drive give me some guidance to what I should be putting in the Remote Directory, username and password fields.

My Remote Directory is \\NSA310\music in windows, my nas user name admin, password 1234.

I am sure I am making a simple mistake it was working great in moode 2.1.

Thanks

Barry

I'm Barry.

Now sorted.

I'm Grant.

whats new in moode 2.2 Barry?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    whats new in moode 2.2 Barry?
    I know I'm not Barry but, http://moodeaudio.org/docs/tcmods-relnotes.txt

I'm Grant.

Cheers Marc. Seems to have quite a bit of change. Ive downloaded it.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

This download is not turning into an image file when I extract it ... seems very odd
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Currently installing moode 2.2. Have had radio on and now connecting hdd via usb. Radio sounded very good and a few more stations. Some more different settings too.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Josie.

Let us know how it goes, Grant... I'd be interested in upgrading if it's worthwhile.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Grant.

Thats it up and running Josie. Might just be foo, but I think it sounds better...more controlled. It now has a place for album art too...ok im still not getting it but if you touch it it takes you to web looking for pic. Dunno how or where youd save it though but someone brighter than me will. Output felll a little lower too.(likely just an impression)
    Time will tell but it seems to update quicker too.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast