+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 101

Thread: Eisener Bart's Tuning Room

  1. #1
    Join Date: Aug 2015

    Location: Ukraine, Kherson

    Posts: 174
    I'm Sergio.

    Default Eisener Bart's Tuning Room

    Hello to everybody,

    photo of my Rack.

    I gonna change position of AMR DP-777.
    FM Tuner Sansui will leave Rack temporary (no input available in AMR DP-777).



    Future is bright, great and positive.

  2. #2
    Join Date: May 2008

    Location: Surrey

    Posts: 5,625
    I'm Rob.

    Default

    Very neat. Mine looks like a scrap yard in comparison

    Do you have any speakers?
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

  3. #3
    Join Date: Aug 2015

    Location: Ukraine, Kherson

    Posts: 174
    I'm Sergio.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
    Very neat. Mine looks like a scrap yard in comparison

    Do you have any speakers?
    Thank you, Rob!

    Sure, I have.
    I will show it a little bit later.
    Future is bright, great and positive.

  4. #4
    Join Date: Aug 2015

    Location: Jylland in Denmark

    Posts: 30
    I'm Lars.

    Default

    Very nice and organised What kind of system do you have? It sure looks the part. From the pictures I would guess that you're in to the relaxed analog sound. Why all the headphones? Edit I just saw your thread on the welcome site. Some serious hi-fi you got there

  5. #5
    Join Date: Aug 2015

    Location: Ukraine, Kherson

    Posts: 174
    I'm Sergio.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Very nice and organised What kind of system do you have? It sure looks the part. From the pictures I would guess that you're in to the relaxed analog sound. Why all the headphones? Edit I just saw your thread on the welcome site. Some serious hi-fi you got there
    Thank you, Lars,

    Let's start from cans.
    I like to listen music at late everning and night so - just don't bother anybody.

    As you may see on photo - Shure SRH-840 (I am selling now), Audeze LCD-X (I'm selling now), Sennheiser Momentum (for portative on long distance and at sea), HiFiMan HE1000 (flagman of my collection), Sennheiser PX-100 (for portative during walking in City).
    Thus - only 1 serious headphones I will use - HE1000.

    I didn't yet demonstrate speakers and power amp - I will do it shortly.

    I cann't say that I am analog man.
    I rearrenged units on Rack today and prepared place for Laptop (I plan to buy new one).

    Future is bright, great and positive.

  6. #6
    Join Date: Oct 2011

    Location: London Town

    Posts: 1,974
    I'm Julian.

    Default

    Hi Sergio,

    Thanks for pointing me to the Abbas Audio website!

    I studied Russian at school and university but that is now a long time ago, and even then I would be strugging with the 'technical' vocabulary! From a first look around the website he looks like a very serious designer indeed. I also very much like his use of wood in the design. Is there anywhere on the site where he has a straightforward list of products and prices?

    cheers
    The Source - Kuzma Stogi - AT33 PTG/II - Fidelity Research FRT-3 - Conrad-Johnson EV-1 - Consonance Cyber 222 mk2 - Philips DC380 - Shanling CD-S 100 MK 11 - Toshiba ST-420 - Tannoy Chatsworths

  7. #7
    Join Date: Aug 2015

    Location: Ukraine, Kherson

    Posts: 174
    I'm Sergio.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julesd68 View Post
    Hi Sergio,

    Thanks for pointing me to the Abbas Audio website!

    I studied Russian at school and university but that is now a long time ago, and even then I would be strugging with the 'technical' vocabulary! From a first look around the website he looks like a very serious designer indeed. I also very much like his use of wood in the design. Is there anywhere on the site where he has a straightforward list of products and prices?

    cheers
    As I know - no list.
    Abbas (it's his real name) is very creative person, all time changing/improving something in his devices.

    I can clarify of course. Anyhow I can help with translation.

    Or can invite him here, I guess he knows English.
    Future is bright, great and positive.

  8. #8
    Join Date: Aug 2015

    Location: Ukraine, Kherson

    Posts: 174
    I'm Sergio.

    Default Head Amp

    I would like to tell you about my Headphone Amp, it's worth.

    Form-factor: smaller than midi (90mm(H) х 228mm(W) х 380mm(D), weight is 4 kgs about.

    Output power: 5 Watt on channel in class A (!) on nominal 16 Ohm.

    2 capacitors of british AeroVox are located in PCB, each one - 10 000 mkF.

    Amp was made in 1 copy so I have full exclusive.

    Name of Amp: Hi-Power (it's actually some hybrid between models "Hi-Dynamic" and "Hi-Power").

    Manufacturer: Peeves (Ukraine, Lugansk City).




    Inside:

    Transformator r-core 30W
    Schottky diodes
    Capacitors ClarityCap ESA, RIFA Evox
    Capacitors electrolityc AeroVox, Sanyo OS-CON, SIC-SAFCO
    Resistors TAKMAN carbon films
    Var resistor (РГ) TKD
    Transistors Toshiba, Hitachi
    Solder Cardas
    Signal cabling AudioQuest
    Connectors RCA Yarboo
    Connector 1/4" stereo jack silver Shadow (Germany)






    Future is bright, great and positive.

  9. #9
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Sheffield

    Posts: 129
    I'm Scott.

    Default

    Looks good and well built

  10. #10
    Join Date: Aug 2015

    Location: Ukraine, Kherson

    Posts: 174
    I'm Sergio.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vegman1973 View Post
    Looks good and well built
    I already talked to that guy - we gonna make one more head amp, better than this.
    Last edited by Eisener Bart; 05-09-2015 at 18:35.
    Future is bright, great and positive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast



 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •