+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One4Audio SECA Amps by Colin Wonfor

I'm Colin.

Default One4Audio SECA Amps by Colin Wonfor

Well I have paid my dues, well the cheque gone.
    This a new venture for me so be patient please.

Thanks Marco.

See you all soon.

Now to celebrate my Birthday from Yesterday , thanks to you all that have sent me kind birthday wishes.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Happy Birthday, Colin - and may there be many more of them!

Best of luck with your new venture. We're here to support you as much as we can. The key to getting good value from trading on AoS is to interact regularly with the membership.

Yes, by all means use this room as often as you can to advertise and promote your stuff, but establishing a close relationship with people, posting regularly, all over the forum, and becoming an integral part of our community, is how traders succeed here.

It's no use popping in now and then just to advertise something: you must be *seen* as being a regular contributor. So, in that respect, use the forum wisely.

Incidentally, that message is aimed not just at you, but at ALL registered traders here!

Good luck, mate, and have a nice weekend

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Colin.

Thank you Boss I will try, thank you for Birthday Wishes I went bungee jumping , no just kidding I wore braces to hold jean up as I am losing mass to a Black Hole called Life.

News time folks:-

I have costed up the build for the PSU PCB's at 95.00 each + PP the max current is 6A with current fold back, this will charge the caps much slower and reduce the thump on most amps have in this style of design, the soft anti thump relay is now removed reducing costs and sounding better.

P.S. Thanks Bev for the encouragement and HUGs mmm nice.

I'm Colin.

Claymore, Claymore S, Claymore 2, IT amps, ID amps, Dirks, and Sabre 1 and 2 owners.

PCB converter I did for the new FET's works wonderfully, so now older Claymores, Claymore S, and Claymore 2's along with Dirks and the IT range of power amps and even the old ID A Class amps can have better FET's fitted.
    You will only have to change on the main PCB a gate drive resistor to 270R one each on every FET a simple job if done with care and patients.

If anybody fancy fixing their own Inca Tech with these PCB's a set of 4 is 15.00 + p&p.

I'm Colin.

The new "Wonfor" Claymore PCB have arrived cost loads in tooling but I hope it worth it, now to design or get a chassis designed.

I'm Martin.

I like the red bit.
    Speakers: Usher mini dancer II DMD
    Preamp: MFA Baby reference mk ii TVC
    Amp: Sanders Magtech
    DAC: Longdog VDT1 transformer coupled DAC
    Source: Self built PC (SOtM pcie usb output card with upgraded ultra low jitter clock card, Paul Pang RAM, pure SSD, passive cooling & Paul Hynes Audio SR7EHD psu providing power on separate rails to each SSD, the CPU and SOtM card)
    Power: Isotek Aquarius Evo3 (Schuko)
    Cables: Speaker cables - TQ Ultra Black, Interconnects - SLIC Innovations Eclipse C x2, Curious USB cable x3
    Ancilleries: USB regen, Acoustic Revive rgc24 under dac, Acoustic Revive QR - 8 (inside DAC) Stillpoints under amp, Shunyata darkfield v2 elevators under cables, Franc Audio isolation platforms under speakers, RDC combi-bases and spikes under oak platforms on everything, Hi fi Tuning Supreme throughout, Akiko Audio Tuning Sticks on speaker cables and inside DAC
    Software: JRiver MC21, Dirac room correction

I'm Colin.

Well to be honest I was crap at art, but my favorite colour is RED.

I'm Colin.

Using case for Mini PC from Amazon Dave has created these MONO Bi-Wired SECA Amps, I think they look nice.

I'm Colin.

A simple line level pre.

PCB's could be available if enough interest, all SMD except the tube and transformers etc.

+ Reply to Thread