+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale Meridian G02 Pre-amplifier and G56 Power-amplifier

I'm Neil.

Default For Sale Meridian G02 Pre-amplifier and G56 Power-amplifier

Another sad parting as I really like these but again they mostly sit unused so keeping them seems silly.

Among Meridians last analogue Pre - Power combo and lovely things they are too, the pre has 3 XLR in, 4 RCAs in + tape loop. Outputs via one set of XLRs and RCAs. The Power amplifier is 100 Watts a channel into 8 ohms.

Info sheet here https://www.meridian-audio.com/merid...G56_ds_scr.pdf and the Pre here https://www.meridian-audio.com/merid...G02_ds_scr.pdf

The G02 is the line level version.

Included is the MSR remote. Details here https://www.meridian-audio.com/merid...er%20Guide.pdf

Condition is very good with a few wee nicks on the power amplifier (not the front) interconnects caused these I think , and the Pre has a wee mark on its back right side low down. The remote has a slight depression on it.

Units come boxed with instruction books.

This is a UK/Ireland sale only and I wont split them. Original price £4500 and I want £1900 Firm. Postage at cost.

I also have a brand new in a box spare MSR+ (silver) which I want £70 for.

Regards Neil

I'm Geoff.

Very nice Neil. Didn't know you had those. I have a soft spot for Meridian gear. That's a good price for such real quality units.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Very nice Neil. Didn't know you had those. I have a soft spot for Meridian gear. That's a good price for such real quality units.
    Seems to be the going price. I have way too much stuff kicking about here not used so I need to start moving it on. Several pairs of speakers I am thinking about selling, an MF Tri Vista DAC (doing nothing) a spares or repair Piere Lurne Audiomeca Mephisto CD transport (stunning, still works but laser is on its way out) and a bundle of tuners . Only thing I am not going to do is sell any of my CD players bar the Audiomeca.

Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Long over due bump

Revised price £1800 + Postage.

I would rather sell these as a pair, than split.

Payment via bank transfer and postage at cost.
    Regards Neil

I'm Grant.

Beautiful gear as always Neil. immaculate
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Beautiful gear as always Neil. immaculate
    Thank you Grant, I may regret selling these, but needs must.
    Regards Neil

I'm jonathan.

Great advert & great product.
    GLWS

I'm Neil.

Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread