+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new addition

I'm James.

Default new addition

im pretty sure i started a gallery thread a while back but im buggered if i can find it, anyhow ive got a new addition, pioneer pd30 sacd playerAttachment 15154 i like its chunky looks,build is fine, not oooh look at that but fine, the cd drawer glides out quietly and smoothly ,very nice, up close though and the tray is a bit cheap and nasty,shame that. sound wise i like it, very musical, i like it enough i sold my caiman mkii something i may regret, perhaps its synergy with the pioneer amp?Attachment 15155 TV duties are now taken care of with a muse nos dacAttachment 15156 hopefully ive scratched my itch for a good while now
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Grant.

think it was called. simple yet effective James.

ps..hows doggy?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    think it was called. simple yet effective James.

ps..hows doggy?
    Hi Grant yes that was it!! Looking back it wasn't that effective, I should keep my opinions to myself Henrys all good now thanks for asking, looking out the front window growling at passers by jim
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    Hi Grant yes that was it!! Looking back it wasn't that effective, I should keep my opinions to myself Henrys all good now thanks for asking, looking out the front window growling at passers by jim
    Good to hear. The boy's mutt does the same. lies on the bed with head on wondow sill. anyone comes too close or she doesnt like the look of and she's off lol.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

You've gotta love em, most of the time!

I'm Grant.

mostly yes. she gets her hair stripped tomorrow morning so will be looking a million dollars.. smell better too
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

mostly yes. she gets her hair stripped tomorrow morning so will be looking a million dollars.. smell better too
    Stripped?: what breed?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    Stripped?: what breed?
    Shes a border terrier
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Shes a border terrier
    Ah makes sense

+ Reply to Thread