Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wpope2007 - Caveat Emptor...fore warned is fore armed..E-Bay Seller warning.....

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoods View Post
    Don't worry about it Neil. He's a bullsh--ter, and with the emails he sent you, you have the proof. Don't let him get to you.
    Thanks Nick

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    Thanks Nick

Regards D S D L
    Heres the E-mail via E-Bay messages

YOUR A VERY STRANGE BLOKE I WOULD GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND IF YOU RETURN THE ITEM I THINK YOU ARE A CON MAN AND MY NEXT STEPS IS TO REPORT YOU TO E.BAY HAS A FRAUD AND SHOULD BE KICKED OFF HOW HARD WAS IT YOU TO SEND IT BACK NO LOSS TO YOU IF ITS SO BAD WHERE IS IT SO MUCH DAMAGE SO DESTORTED SEND IT BACK GET YOUR MONEY BACK YOUR A BIG CON MAN

- wpope2007

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

I'm Nick.

Methinks he doth protest too much!
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoods View Post
    Methinks he doth protest too much!
    Methinks his English is not great....or spelling.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

I'm openingabottleofwine.

The seller (Wes) has E-mailed me and says that I am a Con man and he is going to get me banned of E-Bay I give up.

Regards D S D L
    Neil,

Don't worry, there's no way eBay will have you banned. You upheld your end of the contract, eBay will receive their commission and returning negative feedback will not make any difference.

The seller is just annoyed with you for (justifiably) returning negative feedback and spoiling his record. I assume that when you did, eBay asked for details; they do for neutral or negative feedback. How many transactions has the seller marked up?

Have you spoken to eBay? I have their help line number somewhere, I could let you have it if intersted.

Regards
    Barry

I'm Mike.

Heres the E-mail via E-Bay messages

YOUR A VERY STRANGE BLOKE I WOULD GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND IF YOU RETURN THE ITEM I THINK YOU ARE A CON MAN AND MY NEXT STEPS IS TO REPORT YOU TO E.BAY HAS A FRAUD AND SHOULD BE KICKED OFF HOW HARD WAS IT YOU TO SEND IT BACK NO LOSS TO YOU IF ITS SO BAD WHERE IS IT SO MUCH DAMAGE SO DESTORTED SEND IT BACK GET YOUR MONEY BACK YOUR A BIG CON MAN

- wpope2007

Regards D S D L
    At least he is consistent ! Just like his secure packaging, his punctuation is conspicuous by its absence.

Eastbourne's a nice place, too; shame. He should emigrate to Tosser de Mar.

At least you've had some good deals, Neil; I fear to go there after failing to even e-mail E-bay recently ( 'If your question doesn't conform to one we've already anticipated, tough shit !' seems to be their attitude.)

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by barry.d.hunt View Post
    Neil,

Don't worry, there's no way eBay will have you banned. You upheld your end of the contract, eBay will receive their commission and returning negative feedback will not make any difference.

The seller is just annoyed with you for (justifiably) returning negative feedback and spoiling his record. I assume that when you did, eBay asked for details; they do for neutral or negative feedback. How many transactions has the seller marked up?

Have you spoken to eBay? I have their help line number somewhere, I could let you have it if intersted.

Regards
    Hi Barry

My last 2 E-Mails to him suggest if he wants to make a complaint then to go ahead. As I have done nothing wrong and can prove it. He is only making a fool of himself.

I want an apology from him, and for him to become a better seller (if thats possible ?) thats it, so how does that make me a Con Man ?

Barry if I need the number i'll get it of you. Hopefully the threatening unpleasant E-Mails will stop. I asked him to get on with it, reply to the points raised on those 2 E-Mails or let it drop as I have. I really want nothing more to do with him.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Update

Hi Guys

Rodney Hanna has just rung me...about the Sony 5150 tuner Wes sold on E-Bay.

Well it seems that the tuner was sold by him...faulty. This is worse in away than it being damaged in transit due to his crap packaging. The stereo decoder chip is stuffed. £60 to put a new one in or have the whole thing re-built. Neither option is an option for me at the present time so it will have to wait.

On the basis it now turns out that Wes sold a faulty item to me....well lets just say that anyone who buys of him or thinks about it should probably go to his house/place of business and check the items out in person.

As for me it will be a cold day in hell, before I ever do business with him again.

Sadly there will be no Sony 5150 in the Jap tuner test.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

This is worse in away than it being damaged in transit due to his crap packaging.
    I should think it is - its the difference between being a bit tardy, and potentially being fraudulent, though of course impossible to prove - especially if an already faulty item is so badly packed it is virtually guaranteed it will suffer damage... This Wes character sells hifi stuff all the time - so why your item was so badly packed is a big mystery to me...
    Last edited by Alex_UK; 13-10-2009 at 12:46.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    I should think it is - its the difference between being a bit tardy, and potentially being fraudulent, though of course impossible to prove - especially if an already faulty item is so badly packed it is virtually guaranteed it will suffer damage... This Wes character sells hifi stuff all the time - so why your item was so badly packed is a big mystery to me...
    Like you Alex..I have my suspicions, but can't prove anything.

I just would not recommend buying anything from him. His most recent listings have crap photos out of focus etc...what can I do. I left bad feedback and thats it.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast