View Poll Results: How do you rate this album?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/10

1 4.55%
  • 2/10

0 0%
  • 3/10

0 0%
  • 4/10

1 4.55%
  • 5/10

1 4.55%
  • 6/10

2 9.09%
  • 7/10

5 22.73%
  • 8/10

4 18.18%
  • 9/10

0 0%
  • 10/10

8 36.36%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Album Club, July 2015: Tears for Fears - 'Sowing the Seeds of Love'.

I'm Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Al View Post
    Tears For Fears are one of my favourite bands so I am a little biased

And mine as well , Much respect
    Everybody Wants to Rule.... is one of my favourite songs ever but funnily enough I never bought it! I have the 12" versions of Head over Heels, Shout & Mothers Talk and the 7" of I Believe. How can I not have bought the other one? Of course, I had the album but still....
    Lee

Independent Apple tech support guy at Macnology

Gear: iMac > ALAC > Airport Express > Beresford Caiman DAC > Mark Grant IC > Audiolab 8000S > Chord Rumour Speaker Cable > Dynaudio Audience 42 Speakers > Grado SR80 Headphones

Vinyl: 90's Rega Planar 2, RB250, Bias Cart, Rega Fono Mini

Last.fm

Location: Walsall, W Midlands, (an area of the country that doesn't seem to exist) England.

I'm Loz.

I like Tears For Fears a lot !! I saw them on the Songs From The Big Chair tour and they were superb. The band always had the right credentials to be big and they were, at the time I saw them !! The first and second albums are my favourites. Sowing The Seeds Of Love was another change of direction in music style and although I really liked it, it didnt quite do it for me like the previous albums.

Bought it on CD when it came out. Great album - I always got the feeling of a Beatles influence on the track "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
    It isn't necessarily about doing things right, its also about doing the right thing !!!!!

ITS A LONG WAY TO THE TOP........................ WHEN YA WANNA ROCK N ROLL !!!

Pioneer SA-9800, SG-9800, TX-9800, P-D70, PD-7500, TX-D1000, PL-12D, HPM-60, REL Quake.

Mission Cyrus II + PSX Transformer. Marantz CD-52 MkII Sp Edtn. Sony Mini-Disc MDS-JE530. Thorens TD-166MkII.
    Nakamichi Cassette Deck 2. Linn Index II + Ku-Stone Stands. REL Strata. Linn Interconnects throughout and Chord Flat Strand speaker cable.

Raspberry Pi / AUDIOPHONICS I-Sabre DAC ES9023 TCXO Streamer.

I'm Barry.

Not the pop band they were in the past , far too polished lounge music for me. Title track is brilliant and does not fit in with the groove of the rest.
    3/10.

I'm steven.

Seen these at Newcastle city hall the hurting tour sounds from my childhood my favourite track on this album is woman in chains my favourite track overall is the hurting off the first album love the beat on this track together with Roland's vocals class sowing the seeds of love still gets 9 for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234