+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: carpet laying HA!!!!

I'm Grant.

just what im doing beer and dram then more water. dehydrated. most of the stuff has been clashed in for now. I will tidy it tomorrow if I can move. lol. Its a lot better than it was but still some work to do. might even get it painted....not me, but my daughter or he hubby seen as I did the carpet.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Well done Grant it looks super to me... I would never attempt such a thing...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Grant.

Ta Bev The wall beside the bed is brown. thats a mixture of tea and fag reek. she smoked a lot and her nerve problem caused her to jump. I could never get her out of that bed long enough to do anything about it....ah dear....... it will look better when it gets painted. Daughter says they'll do it...cream I think will be the colour. Not sure if the bed will stay. might get rid and turn it into a houwf
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    just what im doing beer and dram then more water. dehydrated. most of the stuff has been clashed in for now. I will tidy it tomorrow if I can move. lol. Its a lot better than it was but still some work to do. might even get it painted....not me, but my daughter or he hubby seen as I did the carpet.
    Oh dear! Paint should go on before carpets are laid. Naughty Naughty.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Its got paint on it anyways and needs a clean too. it was in the grandkids room lol. it was cheap(aka free) and much better than the threadbare one. as I say I couldnt get her out long enough to do anything meaningful.might as well do it now, and that will see me out I guess. Might put a stereo in there
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    I would never attempt such a thing...
    You girlies are all the same. Have a bash, put your back into it and who knows what you can manage.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    You girlies are all the same. Have a bash, put your back into it and who knows what you can manage.
    If you ask me to do stuff on cars or boats then I'm not too bad but decorating and such is just not my bag I'm afraid
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Grant.

Don't like painting much but wallpapering I do like.... coving is quite good fun too............. basic carpet fitting is not difficult, it just takes nerve
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

pretty much finished tidying etc.and looking good.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12