+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: record cleaning

I'm David.

yeah, and being as my cats being poorly has made my poor, i dont think its a goer
    little buggers if only we didnt love them so much....

cheers for pointing it out though!
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Psssstttt - whilst everyone's looking at that one... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Record-Cleanin...d=p3286.c0.m14
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Ralph.

I dunno, you hang around waitin' fer ages an' then they all come along at once, bleedin' typical innit

I use a "Perfection Steam Cleaner" with distilled water. It cleans without putting chemical cleaning solutions on my LP's and lowers the surface noise. Worth every bit of $30.00.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The best washing machine is the Loricraft but it costs. I own a bigger VPI that is incredibly loud but does his work well.
    The used distilled water is very important. I make my first wash with a combination of isopropinic alcol, distilled water and photo emollient. The second wash is made by l'art du son. It kills all the statics loads.
    Knosti's greatest lack is that this system doesn't draw all the garbage on the records. In this way Knosti makes a big jam!
    Kind regards,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345