+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Floyddroids odds n sods.

I'm Steve.

Cool Floyddroids odds n sods.

Last edited by Floyddroid; 14-06-2015 at 21:53.

I'm Nathan.

Wow! I like this a lot Steve. Very very nice!

I'm Grant.

Super system
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andy.

Very nice Steve! Just two questions if l may;

1. When did you get the Orbe ?

2. Could you tell me us a little bit about the interesting clamp on the Techie?
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm Steve.

Had the Orbe a while. It's not a clamp on the Technics, it's a platform with raised points on it that the record rests upon. I bought it off ebay one night whilst i was pissed. It works though. Sounds bloody good. Hope this answers your queries?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Very nice Steve! Just two questions if l may;

1. When did you get the Orbe ?

2. Could you tell me us a little bit about the interesting clamp on the Techie?

I'm sorted.

Nice. What model Tannoys are they Steve?

I'm Steve.

D900's. Just been treating them to some NVA LS3 speaker cable which has perked them up some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Nice. What model Tannoys are they Steve?

I'm Geoff.

Looks like it's all come together rather well Steve. Nice!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    Had the Orbe a while. It's not a clamp on the Technics, it's a platform with raised points on it that the record rests upon. I bought it off ebay one night whilst i was pissed. It works though. Sounds bloody good. Hope this answers your queries?
    Ok, how do you find the Orbey? Looks nice with the silver spider.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm John.

Steve does the record rest on the platform or the platform on the record?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast