+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russ Collinson

I'm Matthew.

Default Russ Collinson

Evening all.

Does anyone have a phone number for Russ please? I've tried email and his eBay account, but no response.

Cheers.

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

hifi dave may be able to assist, as Russ did a magnificent 'period' plinth for his TD124...
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Peter.

Maybe he's on holiday?
    He was very prompt with emails a few weeks back, when he did my plinth ... even responding Sunday evening once.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieedwards View Post
    Evening all.

Does anyone have a phone number for Russ please? I've tried email and his eBay account, but no response.

Cheers.
    Hi Matthew,

I have just replinthed my Garrard 401 with one of Russ plinth's, a nice guy to deal with, try this number 01226 242882

Steve.
    Garrard 401, Isokinetik Silver Meledy 750L, Denon DL103r Hana SL , Russ Collinson Plinth , Deco Audio Silvercore SUT, Croft RIAA R Phono Stage, Arcam FMJ CD37, Musical Fidelity M6 Dac, Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista M3, Harbeth 30.1, Something Solid Stands, Atlas Cables, Power Inspired Regenerator , Okki Nokki RCM. Hi Fi Rack

I'm Matthew.

Thanks everyone - I'll give him a call.

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by DSJR View Post
    hifi dave may be able to assist, as Russ did a magnificent 'period' plinth for his TD124...
    He did make a nice plinth for my TD124 but I found him 'difficult' to work with.

RFC on this forum also does excellent plinths and perspex lids at Realistic prices.

I'm Peter.

I'm absolutely delighted with the one Russ did for me ... I'm sure you will be too, Matthew!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by petrat View Post
    I'm absolutely delighted with the one Russ did for me ... I'm sure you will be too, Matthew!
    That's a big me 2
    Garrard 401, Isokinetik Silver Meledy 750L, Denon DL103r Hana SL , Russ Collinson Plinth , Deco Audio Silvercore SUT, Croft RIAA R Phono Stage, Arcam FMJ CD37, Musical Fidelity M6 Dac, Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista M3, Harbeth 30.1, Something Solid Stands, Atlas Cables, Power Inspired Regenerator , Okki Nokki RCM. Hi Fi Rack

I'm Matthew.

Thanks Gents.

It's for potentially amending one of his plinths that I have, so it makes sense to go there (or to slate perhaps?????????).

Lots of thinking, research and hopefully listening to do!

I'm Loz.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    He did make a nice plinth for my TD124 but I found him 'difficult' to work with.

RFC on this forum also does excellent plinths and perspex lids at Realistic prices.
    Hi Dave

How can I find RFC?

All the best

Loz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast