+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tier 3 TEAC A707 Amplifier and TEACV66C Tape Deck

I'm Tony.

Default Tier 3 TEAC A707 Amplifier and TEACV66C Tape Deck

And Finally The TEAC A707 DC Slimline Integrated Stereo Amplifier with LINE/MIC mixing capability and Tuner/Aux/Tape frequency response according to the owner’s manual enclosed! It comes in its original box and its dimensions are 432 x 72 x 298mm [17"x 3" x 12"] and it weighs 7Kg. I have plugged it on and it lights up.The TEAC V-66C Stereo Cassette Deck in its original packing with its original manual & Information supplement. It has a Dolby Noise Reduction System & metal tape facility
    The track system is listed as 4-track, 2 channel stereo, 2 heads, erase and record/playback
    Dimensions listed as 432 x 103 x 263mm [17 x 4 x 10.5"] weight 6kg.
    I have plugged it in and lights come on, and tried the cassette deck which opens/closes. Probably a damned stupid question but where do the red and white leads go from the tape into the amplifier....tape 2 or tape 3 in the photo?
    Again unsure what if anything other than lay my hands on some iso propyl alcohol and cotton buds t clean the tape heads? Recommendations please guys OR is there a better method these days? An effective cassette head cleaner? Thanks for your help and patience guys! Thankyou Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

I don't know these models but Hifi Engine may have the manuals you need (same as Vinyl Engine but for amps etc...).

The OUTPUT of one unit goes to the INPUT of the other receiving unit. RED is RIGHT channel almost universally!

So, Tape record OUT on the amp to Line IN on the tape deck. Line OUT on the deck to Tape PLAYBACK/INPUT on the amp.
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Tony.

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated !! Tony (Microbialt)

+ Reply to Thread