+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trees

I'm Gordon.

Default Trees

I thought I'd show you all some trees. Exciting, eh? These are all taken round & about my house..

Mac mini > Jriver 19 > ODAC > QED Silver Anniversary IC > Project Ember MkII > Linn Black > Marantz PM6004 > Mogami 3103 > Dali Zensor 1

Mac mini > JRiver 19 > QED Silver Anniverary IC > Project Ember MkII > Forza Audio Works Colour cable > Sennheiser HD 650

Sansa Clip+ (r/b) > Sennheiser PX 100-II (w/HD 414 pads)

I'm Nodrog.

Great place you live. I couldn't go back to living in a concrete jungle. Give me space, fresh air and of course - trees

I'm Gordon.

Aye, agreed. I was brought up in a town but we've been living in rural locations for about 20 years now & I couldn't go back. Our nearest neighbour is 3 miles away!

Having said that there's a strong possibility were moving to France later in the year. We've never lived there before so it should be exciting.

I'm Nodrog.

Quote Originally Posted by Solrighal View Post
    Aye, agreed. I was brought up in a town but we've been living in rural locations for about 20 years now & I couldn't go back. Our nearest neighbour is 3 miles away!

Having said that there's a strong possibility were moving to France later in the year. We've never lived there before so it should be exciting.
    Plenty of space out here. Plus the sort of community spirit that seemed to have disappeared in the parts of the south UK where I lived. I lived in Suffolk for a while and that was good.. Had to go back to London for a while and couldn't wait to escape. Wouldn't want to go back now.

I'm Gordon.

I had to check your profile to see where "here" was. We're possibly moving to somewhere around Avignon in Provence. It's still not confirmed yet & not really in our hands. Our mental bags are packed though

+ Reply to Thread