+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abbey Road...this is very cool

I'm Clark.

Good link

One of the few places still using an EMT 927 prefessionally and I just love the way we brits always have to come up with Heath Robinson solutions rather than buy a bit of kit off the shelf.

Who knows, there may be a cottage industry awaiting offering Abbey Road conversions to Quad pre amps

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Excellent link Gazjam thanks for sharing some great info in there and some great music
    I liked the create your own mix stuff Fab
    I liked the tutorial on Tape equipment (being a tape a Tape Head) interesting article by Ken Townsend end and Tape effects

Just been into York today and bought Paulo Nutini on Vinyl after hearing is performance of Iron sky on here

Alan
    Turntable - Garrard 401/Jelco 750L/Ortofon Kontrapunkt B, Pioneer PLC 590, Micro Sieki MA505 , Denon DL103R - DIY Paradise Phono stage - Reel 2 Reel Studer A810, Otari MX55,Tascam BR20, Revox A77, B77, PR99, TEAC X1000 & 3440, Digital HTPC / Young Dac - Preamp - DIY B4, 821, Power Amp's DIY Avondale NCC300 Mono Block, Speakers Wilmslow Kit Volt BM220.8 / Scanspeak D2905/9500

I'm Martin.

Excellent !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldpinkman View Post
    Great virtual visit. Amazing place. A friend of mine has just finished recording there - and was blown away by the experience (and some of the instruments that he was able to use)

If anyone needs a covers band...

(Sam - the guitarist is perhaps the most amazing young musician I have met. Equally comfortable on keyboards and drums - he can sing a bit too. Oh to be young and have talent)

I'm Andr'e.

Yawn Yawn .. Got one for Trident Studio?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12