+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Posting small packages to Europe

I'm Andy.

Default Posting small packages to Europe

Afternoon all, just a quickie, Does any AOS members , send small parcels on a regular basis to Europe and the Low Countries, if so is the service reliable ( Royal Mail) any issues encountered, thanks for any input.

I'm Anthony.

Yes I have sent a couple, Bulgaria & luxembourg both by royal mail , they only offered a standard signed for post and it took 3 days for arrival.
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Nodrog.

I have had a small package going backwards and forwards from the UK over the last month or two with no problems at all. Post arrives here from the UK much quicker than the other way round.

Now I've said that, they will no doubt lose the damned thing now it's finished

I'm Dan.

Unfortunately I've never not had an issue with sending bits to Euro countries using RM

BUT I have used Interparcel and ParcelMonkey and they've been faultless (UPS, DHL and MyHermes) - Ideal as you can select to use a drop-off service where you do the work and then drop it off at the local store that provides this service, saves you having to wait in for the courier then!

Just sent a mobile to Germany today using the MyHermes service and sent a few sets of interconnects last week and a few old DAC's using the UPS service, all with zero issues and easy tracking all the way
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Andy.

Thanks chaps, will investigate your suggestions.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

+ Reply to Thread