+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Deaf Row!

I'm Grant.

so it was the TX that went on it..... good news its fixed, as I know you like them
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    so it was the TX that went on it..... good news its fixed, as I know you like them
    Yeah. Very glad it's sorted. It may not be quite as lucid as the basic SM-70, but the Pro has a slightly warmer character that really works well with the Tannoys.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

got a sub coming for the speakers... will also be able to be used with the full range too if I wish.. has both high and low level plus adjustable slope etc. looks in decent nick. Take it if used on high level you just put it in parallel. it has land r speaker terminals.. plus a low level coax
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Sounds interesting. Any particular model?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

its a Canton. Ive had their stuff before and its pretty good(German)
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Yes. I know Canton. Should be decent.

I'm Geoff.

Bought this last night. Not entirely sure why, but I've alway liked them.

PL-12D! It was cheap and it's not had much use, the silver lettering around the arm lift lever wears away if they've had regular use. There's no lid and the belt, lateral balance weight and headshell are missing. Not a problem. A regular tweak was to remove the weight anyway and replace the standard headshell with something beefier. I have spare belts.

Who knows? After a few mods, it could become my main TT, seeing as I hardly play records these days.

I'm Grant.

looks a tidy example. you do know your supposed to be reducing not increasing?
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    looks a tidy example. you do know your supposed to be reducing not increasing?
    Much stuff to go soon. I need the dosh!

I just hope the PL-12D arrives intact. Checked the seller's feedback and he is praised for packing well. Should be OK.

I'm Geoff.

My cheapo PL-12D arrived safely. As I suspected, it is definitely a low usage example. A little heftier than I recall too. Everything works like new and it is very quiet.

Looking forward to playing with this, after I've given it a fettle.

Another crap photo from a 12.1mp Lumix.

My ten year old Fujifilm E900 takes way better pictures. Better exposed and sharper!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast