+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Deaf Row!

I'm Grant.

96db i tink the coreli was. quite liked them myself ...they look a smashing set mate
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    96db i tink the coreli was. quite liked them myself ...they look a smashing set mate
    Quoted as 19 watts for 96db @ 1m in anechoic conditions. According to my working out that's around 84db.

They lok OK, but will look like new very shortly!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Not a bad find - I think you mean 84dB for the sensitivity though?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Not a bad find - I think you mean 84dB for the sensitivity though?
    Quite right. Dunno why I bunged 94db in.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Specification: Corelli
    System type: Two-way, bookshelf/stand-mount
    Enclosure type: Closed box
    Size: 470 x 280 x 220 mm (18.5 x 11 x 8.6 inches)
    Weight: 9kg (20 lb)
    Input Impedance: 8 ohms
    Rated maximum power: 50W programme
    Amplifier Requirements: 25-50 watts into 8 ohms
    System resonance: 58Hz, Q=1.1
    Frequency response: 50-30,000Hz +/-3dB
    Sensitivity: 19 watts for 96dB at 1m and 400Hz in anechoic conditions
    Crossover Frequency: 3500Hz
    Finishes: Walnut or Teak
    Grille: Mokka brown cloth
    System: SP1051
    Drive units: B200 bass unit (SP1063), T27 tweeter (SP1032)
    Crossover: SP1052

Personally I'd have thought mid 80's myself
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Later seventies I think Grant, the Corelli was the replacement for the Chorale. (may have a review somewhere).

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Later seventies I think Grant, the Corelli was the replacement fo the Chorale. (may have a review somewhere).
    no, I ment sensitivity .. yes, early to mid 70's
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    no, I ment sensitivity .. yes, early to mid 70's
    Didn't realise what you meant.

I'm Martin.

96 dB for 19 watts makes them about 80dB for one 1 watt.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    96 dB for 19 watts makes them about 80dB for one 1 watt.
    How did you get there Martin?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast