+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: Deaf Row!

I'm Geoff.

Hmm. A largish box has just arrived! Wonder what's in it? Wiill open it later and find out.

Last edited by walpurgis; 06-03-2018 at 10:39.

I'm Grant.

been buying again?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    been buying again?
    It should be that smaller pair of Tannoys I've been waiting for. They were due last week, guess the weather held them up.

I'm Grant.

lol.. more speakers
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dan.

Just put my Tannoy 615 MK2 back in

Pre & Power
    Technics SUC 909U & Technics SE A909S
    Turntable
    Thorens TD 125 MK1 , SME 3009 S2 Non Improved , Shure V15 II , SME 2000 Plinth
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2

I'm Martin.

Have you still not opened that box? Hope no-one sent you a supermodel or she would have suffocated by now.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

One Pair of Tannoy i6 speakers.

I'm Grant.

Checked drivers yet
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Nope. Gonna plug 'em in and see if they work in a minute.

I'm Geoff.

Been having a rummage and done a 'stocktake' .

INVENTORY

Cartridges:
    Goldring Eroica LX, ZYX R100, ZYX R100 02 H, ADC 10E Mk.II (x2), ADC 10E Mk.IV, ADC 550E, Decca Mk.III elliptical, Shure M75ED (x2), Shure M75 6, Linn K5, Goldring G800 (x2), Decca Deram.

SUT:
    Osawa OS-100T

Tonearms:
    Decca FFSS, Mission 774 (x3), Linn Basic LV-V, Helius Standard, Jelco SA-5

Turntables:
    Pioneer PL-61, Toshiba SR-370 (x2) Connoisseur BD1 (x2), Pioneer PL-12D (x2)

Phono stage:
    Sugden Optima

Tuner:
    Rotel TR-830AL

CD players/transports:
    Meridian 507, Trichord Research Digital Turntable, Pioneer PD-S505 Precision (x2)

MiniDisc deck:
    Pioneer MJ-D707

Jitter busters:
    Theta TLC, Monarchy Audio DIP 48/96

DAC's:
    Monarchy Audio M22b and M22c

Valve buffer:
    Musical Fidelity X10-D

Pre-amplifiers:
    Little Bear passive, FX Audio Tube 01, VTL Deluxe, Promithieus TVC, MingDa MC-9 TVC, Moth Series 30 active, Tisbury passive

Power amps:
    Classic Tubes CT15 EL34 monoblocks, Quad 306, Monarchy Audio SM-70, Monarchy Audio SM-70 Pro

Integrated amplifiers:
    JVC AX-A441, Cambridge Audio P60, Technics SU-C04, SMSL T Amp

Speakers:
    Tannoy Cheviot Mk.II, Tannoy Ascot, Tannoy i6, KEF Corelli, Mitsubishi Diatone DS-30B and little Philips things with ribbon tweeters

Other:
    Cables (loads), headphones (several), reverb unit, Realistic graphic equaliser, Trio audio timer, speaker drive units and crossover components (way too many to list), general bits and pieces and parts (again, way too many to list

I'm sure there's more stuff I've forgotten!

Last edited by walpurgis; 23-03-2018 at 23:22.

+ Reply to Thread