+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Copy of.............

I'm ChrisB.

Default Looking for a Copy of.............

There are some threads with people selling stuff, so why not a 'wants' list?

To start off, I'm looking for a copy of 'Snake Rattle and Roll' by Crawler, the band that carried on after Paul Kossoff died. Had a copy once, God knows where it is now.

Also looking for Jonathan Kelly's Outside - 'Waiting on You' 1974 album with Chaz Jankel & Snowy White. Had a copy of that once too!

So.........has anyone got a copy of either (or both!!) of these taking up valuable space in their shelves?
    I'd like to talk if you have...........

Cheers

I'm Jim.

Naim ND5 XS, nDAC, XP5 XS, 202, HC, NAPSC, 250.2, B&W 804s.
    AVR350, B&W HTM4, Gallo.
    Samsung, Oppo.

I'm ILOB.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Crawler-Snake-Ra...mZ380079403174
    Hi Chris saw this on ebay also Gemm is likely to have it
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm ChrisB.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Crawler-Snake-Ra...mZ380079403174
    Hi Chris saw this on ebay also Gemm is likely to have it
    Hi John,
    Thanks for that - the price is a bit ambitious , I think!

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    There are some threads with people selling stuff, so why not a 'wants' list?

To start off, I'm looking for a copy of 'Snake Rattle and Roll' by Crawler, the band that carried on after Paul Kossoff died. Had a copy once, God knows where it is now.

Also looking for Jonathan Kelly's Outside - 'Waiting on You' 1974 album with Chaz Jankel & Snowy White. Had a copy of that once too!

So.........has anyone got a copy of either (or both!!) of these taking up valuable space in their shelves?
    I'd like to talk if you have...........

Cheers
    I went to school with Paul Kossoff. He was in my class. He still has some records of mine!

Don't think there is much chance of getting them back!!

I'm ChrisB.

I've got to offer a big, big vote of thanks to Chris (Stratmangler) for sending me a copy of the Crawler album.
    What a star!

I'm Nick.

I'm looking for a few things on vinyl. In good nick of course - and they do tend to be a bit pricey - for some reason they aren't that common.

Boards Of Canada -

Music Has The Right to Children LP, 1998
    Geogaddi LP, 2000
    A Beautiful Place In The Country 12", 2000
    Peel Sessions 12", 1999

I've got them all on first issue CD, but really want them on vinyl. Especially the first 3... 'Beautiful Place' is one of my all-time favourite releases by any band...
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Lee.

I'm looking for a copy of a-ha's Memorial Beach. Can't find it to buy anywhere. Can anyone help?
    Lee

Independent Apple tech support guy at Macnology

Gear: iMac > ALAC > Airport Express > Beresford Caiman DAC > Mark Grant IC > Audiolab 8000S > Chord Rumour Speaker Cable > Dynaudio Audience 42 Speakers > Grado SR80 Headphones

Vinyl: 90's Rega Planar 2, RB250, Bias Cart, Rega Fono Mini

Last.fm

I'm Dan.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Cheaper with Amazon Marketplace - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...&condition=new - I've used Moviemars-USA several times, with no problems - £11.83 + £1.24 p&p (can't vouch for the cheaper ones, though, but Marketplace is usually ok.)
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast