+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The Green Party's Election video

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol - that's just wrong! Especially as I'll be taking that thought with me to bed.....

Marco.
    We used to take turns

...at tackling them...lol one flung the ball and the rest hit him hard b4 he could get rid.....
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    We used to get them on the rugger field and abuse them ...that way it was semi legal
    See, that's the social in-fighting of the middle and lower classes which keep each other down.

Meanwhile the real rugger buggers at Eton practically stroke each other in the scrum and massage each other's "egos", before going out with the Bullingdon Club to smash up a poor person's restaurant business. And that arrogant confidence leads them to want powerful positions in society.

Shame you can't get kids and young men to think of the wider societal consequences of bullying .. comes back to bite them 20/30 years down the line when their jobs are destroyed by Eton boys because the sensitive geeks who might be fighting for social justice in politics have instead decided to keep their heads down in society and go into IT.

I'm Sam.

Anyway..

It seems to me that it is the fossil fuels market which needs government subsidies too! £100m of public funds granted to the coal industry alone..

http://www.theguardian.com/environme...-fund-for-coal

I'm Sam.

And another one: Fossil fuels subsidised by $10m a minute, says IMF.

‘Shocking’ revelation finds $5.3tn subsidy estimate for 2015 is greater than the total health spending of all the world’s governments

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415