+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: IanMac Bearing

I'm Vishal.

The St Claire Nano oil, while being excellent, is rather expensive. A small tube of it costs approximately $18. While a larger container of 100CST costs around $4. So that's why I use a little bit of Nano oil first and then fill the remaining with the silicone oil.

I'm Robert.

Hi IanMac. I was wondering if any bearings for the 1200mk2 are still available or if you plan to have some available in the future. If they become available again, I would be interested in purchasing one with the reservoir if it could be shipped to the US. I live in New Jersey. Thanks and Best Wishes, Bob

I'm Ian.

Ive just finished a batch, Ill drop you a PM
    Technics 1200 tweaked,Ianmac Bearing,DACT DIY Phono Pre, Belcanto CD-2, Engineered Switzerland DIY Renderer, Benchmark DAC2, Hypex NCore, ATC SCM40
    2nd system --Engineered Switzerland DIY streamer, Sony CDP11,Topping D50 DAC, Hypex NCore. Kef 1point2 speakers. Ianmac Filters

I'm Robert.

Thanks

I'm Mike.

What is the difference between Ians bearings and what David Cowley (used) to offer ?

Just wondering as I am following this thread with interest.
    Anyone who thinks CDs sound better needs to listen to my system. Besides, my cables sound better than yours.

Technics SL1200-MK2 SE-1: MN Bearing + Baseplate + AL/CU Platter, Paul Hynes SR7 Power Supply, Isonoe Feet, SME V, Audio Technica AT33EV, CableMaker 1 Tonearm Cable
    Technics SL1200-MK2 SE-2: MN Bearing + Baseplate, Copper Mat, Paul Hynes SR7 Power Supply, Isonoe Feet, SME 309, Audio Technica ATOC9/MLII, CableMaker 1 Tonearm Cable

I'm Kevin.

About £300
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Alexander.

Ianmac
    Hi, I'm interested and want to buy your Technics 1210 Bearing Mod. Please contact me to PM.
    Technics SL-1210 Mk2 (Cardas Litz Rewired) +KAB PS-1200GX Power Supply +KAB Delrin-AF Thrust Plate +KAB TD-1200 Fluid Damper +Klotz MC5000 Phono Cable +Hana SL +Audio-Technica LT13s +Cardas 33 AWG PCCE BAC / Cinemag CMQEE-3440AH (25 dB) / Sander'Z MM Tube Phono Stage (Mullard CV4004) / VdH Mainsserver / Audient iD14 USB / Atlas Element A-B USB / Rotel RA-1520 / VdH Mainsstream / Klotz MC5000+VdH The Second / Flux-Sonic Stylus Cleaner / Okki Nokki RCM II / ProAc Tablette 2000 / Atacama 6i Stands

I'm Ian.

I have been away on holiday.
    PM sent
    Technics 1200 tweaked,Ianmac Bearing,DACT DIY Phono Pre, Belcanto CD-2, Engineered Switzerland DIY Renderer, Benchmark DAC2, Hypex NCore, ATC SCM40
    2nd system --Engineered Switzerland DIY streamer, Sony CDP11,Topping D50 DAC, Hypex NCore. Kef 1point2 speakers. Ianmac Filters

I'm Mick.

Ians bearings are top build quality and priced very well. They are 110% better than the basic standard bearing and look amazing. I used one before I bought a MN bearing at a good price but to be honest I didn't noticed any difference at all to the sound. Very well home made engineering so well done Ian for your ongoing experimentation and helpful advice
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm david.

Hi
    I've not been on the forum for quite some time so the Ian bearing is a new concept to me.

Some years ago Vantage Audio supplied me with a bearing that, iirc, had the thrust pad modified.

Is this a similar mod?

Thanks
    System:

SL1210 > Whest PS 3.0RDT> Audio Research LS17 pre> Lyngdorf RP1 room correction> Lyngdorf sda 2175 > Monitor Audio Platinum 300 speakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast