+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: IanMac Bearing

I'm Dimitris.

Ian got any bearings left?
    Sources: Modified SL1200 MK2, Salas folded RIAA, Phonoclone, VSPS, Shelter 501 MK2, Modified Pioneer P6D6 as transport, Shigaclone transport, Peter Daniel NOS DAC.
    Amplification: Custom 211 Monoblocks, Electrocompaniet AW120, Audio Research VS110, Gainclone
    Loudspeakers: Tannoy Turnberry, PBN Montana EP Signature
    Cables/stands: Tempflex ribbon and Twinax cables
    Other: Promitheus Signature Passive Attenuator, Custom JFET - transformer preamp.

I'm Ian.

My last batch went earlier this year and demand seemed to dry up in line with interest in the techie.
    I currently have 3 members interested in a bearing and have promised to contact them if I decide to make another small batch.
    One major issue is the price of new Technics bearings here in the UK due to the fall in the value of the £ against the Euro/Dollar/Yen, last batch they cost £33, today the dealer I used to buy from wants £59.
    I'll revisit this and cost my tooling, materials and bearings and let all know if I decide to make another batch.
    Technics 1200 tweaked,Ianmac Bearing,DACT DIY Phono Pre, Belcanto CD-2, Engineered Switzerland DIY Renderer, Benchmark DAC2, Hypex NCore, ATC SCM40
    2nd system --Engineered Switzerland DIY streamer, Sony CDP11,Topping D50 DAC, Hypex NCore. Kef 1point2 speakers. Ianmac Filters

I'm Dimitris.

OK mate. Please keep me in your list. If I manage to steal some time from work, I 'll try to check a few local shops for old stock
    Sources: Modified SL1200 MK2, Salas folded RIAA, Phonoclone, VSPS, Shelter 501 MK2, Modified Pioneer P6D6 as transport, Shigaclone transport, Peter Daniel NOS DAC.
    Amplification: Custom 211 Monoblocks, Electrocompaniet AW120, Audio Research VS110, Gainclone
    Other: Promitheus Signature Passive Attenuator, Custom JFET - transformer preamp.

I'm bighead.

Please count me in your list too. Thanks

I'm Bikram.

Hi Ian, What is the roughly price of the bearing?

I'm Ian.

Guys
    I'm sorry I cant answer questions at the moment.
    I have a health issue which must be resolved before I promise to make any more bearings
    Ian
    Technics 1200 tweaked,Ianmac Bearing,DACT DIY Phono Pre, Belcanto CD-2, Engineered Switzerland DIY Renderer, Benchmark DAC2, Hypex NCore, ATC SCM40
    2nd system --Engineered Switzerland DIY streamer, Sony CDP11,Topping D50 DAC, Hypex NCore. Kef 1point2 speakers. Ianmac Filters

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianmac View Post
    Guys
    I have a health issue which must be resolved before I promise to make any more bearings
    Ian
    Hi Ian,

Sorry to hear about that, hope everything goes ok.

I'm Bikram.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianmac View Post
    Guys
    Ian
    Get well soon.

I'm Dimitris.

Get well soon mate

I'm Doug.

Hello Ian,

I am also a "senior" and familiar with health issues. I wish you the very best with resolution of your setback and I hope it is of the nature that heals quickly and does not linger.

If you are maintaining a list of customers wanting your Technics bearing, please add me to the group. I have two SL1210 M5G's and from what I have gleaned off the net your bearing is the best.

In good health,
    Doug Olsen
    San Francisco Bay Area

Best Regards,

Doug Olsen

"A man can never have too many turntables"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast