+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My AV system

I'm trev.

Hello Bill
    I find the Entreq box brings a level of stability and cohesion,lowers the noise floor and somehow just seems to improve the flow of the music , all to a level i have never experienced before its still beyond me how they work but..... they do

Its a must have part of my system now, I am very much impressed with the Entreq system.

Cheers
    Trev
    Arcam AV888/P777, CD37, T32, Oppo 105D Monitor Audio Platinum speakers, REL subs, Entreq & TQ Cables and 2 Entreq Silver tellus

I'm trev.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Not surprised you are happy with it. I had a demo of an Arcam/Monitor Audio 7.2 set up once and they really work well together. That was a few years ago so older models than yours.

That system deserves a bigger telly!
    Yes Arcam and Monitor Audio make a fantastic pairing in my mind , its why i stuck to MA's when i upgraded recently because i have been so so impressed with the Silver RX8's I had for 5 yrs (even though they did end up holding my system back in the end) i thought the Platinums seemed the obvious choice and i have not been dissapointed with them at all

Yes you are right about TV size but my system has already outgrown my room i need a bigger room too. You can see in the pics there is not to much space to play with anymore

Cheers
    Trev
    Arcam AV888/P777, CD37, T32, Oppo 105D Monitor Audio Platinum speakers, REL subs, Entreq & TQ Cables and 2 Entreq Silver tellus

I'm Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by trev View Post
    Hello Bill
    I find the Entreq box brings a level of stability and cohesion,lowers the noise floor and somehow just seems to improve the flow of the music , all to a level i have never experienced before its still beyond me how they work but..... they do

Its a must have part of my system now, I am very much impressed with the Entreq system.

Cheers
    Trev
    Interesting - I wonder what is going on. Anyone have any thoughts?

Cheers. Bill

I'm trev.

Quote Originally Posted by BilliumB View Post
    Interesting - I wonder what is going on. Anyone have any thoughts?

Cheers. Bill
    Hello Bill
    I wish I could explain whats going on with the Entreq boxes but its beyond me unfortunately
    If you are interested there is thread on the whats best forum which runs to 195 pages all about the Entreq Ground Boxes if you fancy a read

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...ghlight=entreq

Cheers
    Trev

I'm Martin.

That's a fun thread.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm trev.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    That's a fun thread.
    Yes Martin indeed it is fun thread all 195 pages of it

I'm Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by trev View Post
    Hello Bill
    I wish I could explain whats going on with the Entreq boxes but its beyond me unfortunately
    If you are interested there is thread on the whats best forum which runs to 195 pages all about the Entreq Ground Boxes if you fancy a read

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...ghlight=entreq

Cheers
    Trev
    Hi Trev

Yes, I've had a read of that some time ago, but don't remember seeing any real clues on what's actually going on - certainly a number of people are impressed and spending significant money on them. I can't believe that it's all in people's minds as some claim.

What got you interested in the first place?

Cheers. Bill

I'm trev.

Quote Originally Posted by BilliumB View Post
    Hi Trev

Yes, I've had a read of that some time ago, but don't remember seeing any real clues on what's actually going on - certainly a number of people are impressed and spending significant money on them. I can't believe that it's all in people's minds as some claim.

What got you interested in the first place?

Cheers. Bill
    Hello Bill
    Unfortunately I cannot explain what is going with the Entreq boxes as im not very technically minded at all (i wish i could explain how they work)
    My hifi shop metioned them to me and i liked what i heard so much when i listened to a Silver Tellus in their demo room i bought 1 and was so impressed as my system grow over the next 18months i bought another i found that because most things in my system were connected to the first silver tellus when i added another and split/shared the load/amount of connections to them thing took another jump forward in performance
    I definitely would not have a HiFi/AV system without one now i have used them they have become a integral part

Cheers
    Trev

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12