+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some of my gear

I'm James.

Default Some of my gear

Apologies for the blurry bits, they're from my phone.

Here are my Beyer DT880's, HiFiMan HE400's, B&O H6's, Senn Momentum's and Denon 7100's, together with my Schiit Asgard and Little Dot III amps, Project Elemental Turntable and Sonos Connect.

A few pairs of headphones missing, I need more hangers for them.

Cheers

James

(Edited as initiated I got TT name wrong. You'd think I would know what I own, but there you go....)
    Last edited by Jamescg1972; 01-04-2015 at 21:12.

I'm Grant.

Looks a great area James. Guitars looks good too.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Bet you have fun playing with that lot James. I'd be a bit lost myself, without at least a small pair of decent speakers.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm James.

I do have fun, but no space for speakers at the moment (also, wife is not a music lover).

Guitars are my eldest sons. His growing collection includes classical, electric and bass guitars. Also a ukulele. He wants another electric guitar for his birthday. I think he has my collectors spirit (why have one pair of headphones when you can has 9 or 10, eh?).

Then there's the drum kit, just out of shot to the left. Poor neighbours! Though at least he has a bit of talent, so it's not just mindless noise.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

How many ears do you have James?
    Barry

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    How many ears do you have James?
    Not enough, it seems.

and a shiny new (to me) pair of HD650s should be sitting at home waiting for me when I get in from work as I bought some off another forum earlier this week.

I think I will need t cull my collection in the next few weeks as I have two or three pairs that are just sitting in their cases (SoundMagic HP100, PSB M4U1 and my Denon 7100 don't get used much, if at all anymore, nor does my Schiit Asgard since I got new tubes for my LDiii)

Cheers

James

I'm Anthony.

What no grado?
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm James.

No. It's crossed my mind to get some, but I keep reading they're uncomfortable and that worries me, as I wear glasses. I will probably get a pair at some point when I see them on one of the forums. I now have a pair of Sennheiser HD650 but no longer have my SoundMagic.

I'm Grant.

I liked my A technica ones. they were comfortable with glasses
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    I liked my A technica ones. they were comfortable with glasses
    My most comfortable ones are my DT880s. That was one of the reasons I chose them. My Sennheiser Momentum are also pretty comfortable. Mainly because they are very very light.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast