+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: My System Blog

I'm Shane.

S.

I'm Martin.

That's the next version after the one I had - the older version had volume on the right and white markings not red on the dial. Overall it looked a bit cruder. I've not heard that version. Looks in good nick.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

was it this one Martin
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

No, let me see if I can find a picture of one. I've seen them on eBay before and been tempted.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

This is the version - except mine was a 'UK' version and had 'UK' on the fascia at the top and this one doesn't. But these are the ones to try. If you want the bigger PMA350 the ones with this styling are the better ones also in my experience.

Current Lash Up:

I'm Shane.

I wonder if the PMA-250se is the same/similar internally?

S.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    This is the version - except mine was a 'UK' version and had 'UK' on the fascia at the top and this one doesn't. But these are the ones to try. If you want the bigger PMA350 the ones with this styling are the better ones also in my experience.

looks nigh on identical to the mk2 outwardly bar a couple of lines.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    I wonder if the PMA-250se is the same/similar internally?

S.
    Whatever they changes from the original to the Mk2 it ruined the amp. More bass but fuzzier and the overall sound was more veiled. I think most of them sold here in the UK of all marks were the 'SE' version but no idea what that entailed. A lot of the time it doesn't mean much.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Shane.

Shane awaits for a pair of Q-Acoustics 2010i.

S.

I'm Shane.

Shane awaits for a Denon PMA-350se.

S.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast