+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tuned aray ?

I'm Anthony.

Default Tuned aray ?

I have spent the day listening to music with new interconnects attached to my Bryston bcd1
    The new connections being Chord signature Tuned Aray. I must say they far exceeded my expectations.
    Detail retrieval , dynamics , bass mids and treble improved significantly. As well as micro detail timing.
    I had a WireWorld silver filtered array powercord sitting on the side ( previously for sale but now defo staying ) which I then reintroduced attaching to cd and the improvements again stepped up significantly.
    I was truly dumbfounded.
    My question is does anyone know the technology behind this Aray or Array? Further more has anyone been blow away by the improvements offered?

Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony K View Post
    I have spent the day listening to music with new interconnects attached to my Bryston bcd1
    The new connections being Chord signature Tuned Aray. I must say they far exceeded my expectations.
    Detail retrieval , dynamics , bass mids and treble improved significantly. As well as micro detail timing.
    I had a WireWorld silver filtered array powercord sitting on the side ( previously for sale but now defo staying ) which I then reintroduced attaching to cd and the improvements again stepped up significantly.
    I was truly dumbfounded.
    My question is does anyone know the technology behind this Aray or Array? Further more has anyone been blow away by the improvements offered?

Hi Anthony,

I have heard the Sarum tuned Array wired all the way through a system, although the speaker cables were not tuned array Chord dont have any for this application. Yes they are stunning and EXPENSIVE! but if you have the money - wow. The cable construction is complex and has taken Chord many years to get to this configuration but I am sorry but other than ripping apart a £1600 IC I cannot tell you how they are made.

There is also now a Super tuned array, yes at double the price! Not heard them yet but will do very soon! Amazing stuff. I have to put up with the Chameleon Vee 3 IC's at the moment but even they are superb. Just mentioned tonight that I had never heard my system sound so good.

If you contact Steve (Sonority Hifi) he may tell you a little more as he is a Chord dealer, also posts on here as Sonority.
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Anthony.

Thanks James , I have searched the net regarding this and little information is out there regarding the technology and chord are quite tight lipped about this.
    The WireWorld mains cable never even advertised this , I only realised by reading the info printed on the cable. On using the wireWord mains cable on my previous reference cable I was far from impressed regardless of what it was attached to , Amp Cd or mains conditioner. Even though they are different manufacturers they lifted the system dramatically when in unison. I was due to sell the mains cable but will keep it until I pass on the Chord I/C. Again the improvements I believe point to this technology. Makes me wonder about the improvements if I added 2 more WireWorld silver elektras which is upsetting coz I sold 1 of them recently
    Last edited by Anthony K; 02-03-2015 at 00:45.
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

+ Reply to Thread