+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thoughts on Graphic EQs

I'm David.

Interesting stuff I would say go for the QED or a Denon amp as others have suggested

I was thinking about getting some digital signal processing and a DAC and a really good third octave analogue EQ but then got to ill to work and afford such kit something I will look at again if have the money More recently been thinking I might get a ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 for digital processing feeding into a Beresford DAC as a cheaper alternative. This would be more to compensate for my damaged hearing and stupid shaped rooms

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronksley View Post
    Interesting stuff I would say go for the QED or a Denon amp as others have suggested

I was thinking about getting some digital signal processing and a DAC and a really good third octave analogue EQ but then got to ill to work and afford such kit something I will look at again if have the money More recently been thinking I might get a ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 for digital processing feeding into a Beresford DAC as a cheaper alternative. This would be more to compensate for my damaged hearing and stupid shaped rooms

I'm watching a few Denons of the models suggested on Ebay, they don't go for a lot of cash either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234