+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheery Wave!

I'm Stephen.

We haz a winna!

I'm Anthony.

My initial reaction was her but I then thought ....Nah who in the right frame of mind would have the cahunnas to place Viral Info on such a classy deck....must be Mad Donna
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Stephen.

Well, there is that I suppose.

While I'm here, have a picture of my little second system:-

To be honest it's more the stuff I upgraded from and couldn't bear re-selling. And it's a bit ad hoc, so I know the speaker are too close together etc.

Shure V-15 VxMR (original one), Thorens 160 Mk2 B Mission 774 arm, Marantz 62 CD player I got new in 199something*, Quad 34/306/FM4. Linn Kan speakers. Cable was Russ Andrews Crystal 24, I think.

The record being played is Simply the Truth by John Lee Hooker, or possibly Hey, Good Lookin' by Bo Diddley, They both turned up yesterday so I was listening to them that night. Can't really see with the cover down!

* almost forgot, the remote control still has the original, working batteries in it!
    Last edited by amigarobbo; 01-03-2015 at 08:25.

I'm Anthony.

space or lack of never allowed me to have a second system the 2nd system you have is nice but the Garrard / Quad is beautiful and I am sure even Cyrus the tweaking Virus sounds great on it
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12