+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP

I'm Anthony.

Unhappy RIP

Sad Goodbye to Steve Strange who passed away valentines eve of a heart attack at the young age of 55
    Fade to grey has cemented itself in new romantic electro and &0's faves. Unfortunately steve started fading in th late 80's coke and smack being the flavour. Non th less He will be well remembered for helping to brighten my teenage years.
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Andy.

x2

RIP steve.

'Fade to Grey' a modern classic.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm Shaun.

Yeah I remember those days with some fondness as two of my friends had their own Hi-Fi business called 'Sound Perfection' here in Grimsby. I got to listen to all kinds of exotic gear back in those days whilst spinning the likes of the Human League, Heaven 17, the Eurythmics and of course the League Unlimited black disc. Simply lovin it and seriously miss my Logic DM101.

I'm Dave.

I had many evenings at my old local back in Wales drinking with Steve, local boy and often came back to the area. Very down to earth guy, but could also be very strange, but those were the drugs talking not him.
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Andr'e.

The rest of the original Visage were actually Ultravox band members..

+ Reply to Thread