+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Firebottle phono MM/MC loan list.

I'm brian.

Orange juice received, its quenching my thirst already !. Loz, have sent you pm.

I'm Loz.

Cheers Brian.
    Replied.

I'm brian.

P.M for Loz

I'm Loz.

The FB arrived today via special delivery i.e. Brian (Tapid) brought it across London in person. Spent a really nice few hours in his company playing records and chewing the fat. Thanks Brian. I don't believe I've heard valve equipment before so it's a very new experience. This evening I've the chance to sit back and listen to King Crimson - 'Red' and Vangelis - 'Blade Runner. Early days yet, but early impressions are good. Looking forward to some more time getting to know it. Thanks for the loan Alan.

Cheers

Loz

I'm brian.

Loz, it was lovely to meet you and spend a few hours in your lovely flat. Yes, my Mahler 6th Lp ( decca Solti ) sounded quite superb
    I particularly liked that huge drum strike early doors through the Kef s, which of course gives a good recommendation to Alan s fire bottle ! as well.
    I really liked the clarity and general expansiveness of the sound, the Thoren s 160 deck deserving of its reputation, me thinks. Thanks also for cleaning
    the 2 records mate, I can clearly hear the improvement. Thanks also to Alan for the loan. best wishes B

I'm brian.

Think I mentioned it saturday Loz, but anyway Shaman is keen to have a go after you. Better rev the bike up though its mid wales !

I'm Alan.

Default Retirement of the Firebottle Plus loan unit.

Much appreciation for the thanks expressed for the loan unit.

I have decided to discontinue this particular model, the loan unit has done sterling service with visits to many members here on AoS.

The demand for a loan has dropped off so I have now sold this particular unit.

If anyone is keen to try out a Firebottle phono stage I have an OTP moving coil/moving magnet stage that can be sent out.

Alan
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Much appreciation for the thanks expressed for the loan unit.

I have decided to discontinue this particular model, the loan unit has done sterling service with visits to many members here on AoS.

The demand for a loan has dropped off so I have now sold this particular unit.

If anyone is keen to try out a Firebottle phono stage I have an OTP moving coil/moving magnet stage that can be sent out.

Alan
    I'm in the market for a phono stage and wondered if the Firebottle OTP Mk2 available for loan.

Bigman80 Guest

Ask on the Firebottle trade page. Alan has retired this unit so may not look here.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Ask on the Firebottle trade page. Alan has retired this unit so may not look here.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Will do, thanks Oliver.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546