+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Firebottle phono MM/MC loan list.

I'm Andy.

Hi Alan, l used your blue faced phono stage and enjoyed it - could l go on the list please.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm Alan.

OK Andy, you're on the list

You'll find the updated version to be way superior to the original blue faced original,

Alan
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Shane.

That's eleven people now. Given about 2 weeks each (is that about right?) that takes us to late summer, by which time with luck my impending house move will be over and done with. Can you pop me on the list please Alan?
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.

I'm Alan.

Okee doaky, done.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Richard.

Last edited by awkwardbydesign; 11-02-2015 at 17:31.
    ABD.

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    OK Andy, you're on the list

You'll find the updated version to be way superior to the original blue faced original,

Alan

The Blue was good.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm Twisted.

Looking forward to trying this out!
    Simon

MINI DSP SHD; Longdog 300b; Reiver Fenwicks

Twitter @siashmore

I'm Richard.

A couple of questions; how does the posting onwards work? Does the current user contact the next one, does it go back to you first (firebottle), or do you pass on details, or what?
    And is there a way to change the loading for MM? My Decca will work into 47k, but it's not considered ideal.
    ABD.

I'm Alan.

It's on its way to you Ashmore

@awkwardbydesign (great handle by the way), the current user contacts the next one, usually by PM, for address details.
    You will have to use a piggy back connector to alter the loading with the loan unit.

I have included the current loan list on the back of the specification/instruction sheet so everyone can see who's next.

Alan

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    It's on its way to you Ashmore

@awkwardbydesign (great handle by the way), the current user contacts the next one, usually by PM, for address details.
    You will have to use a piggy back connector to alter the loading with the loan unit.

I have included the current loan list on the back of the specification/instruction sheet so everyone can see who's next.

Alan
    Hi.

Thanks for the info :-)

Mike.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast