I agree, Ali, but similarly, if folks want to be here, then they must abide by the rules, and most certainly not abuse our free advertising facilities. We’re not running an on-line group ‘love-in’!

The bottom line is that if you want to a part of AoS, and in turn this wonderful community, then there is a certain standard of behaviour required. We’re not here simply to pander to people’s (delicate) sensibilities.

On a wider issue, it’s important to remember that when you join an Internet forum, the idea is that YOU fit in with it, not that it fits in with you, and the sooner that some folk (and I’m not necessarily referring here to James) realise that, the better.

Think very carefully before you join any Internet forum, because by doing so you’re effectively signing up to and agreeing with the ethos/rules of that site - and if you don’t like them, or the personality of the forum owner, then don’t join that forum in the first place, otherwise things (sooner or later) are only liable to end one way...

On that note, I think that this discussion has run its course. There will be an announcement made shortly on what will and won’t be allowed to be advertised in future in the classifieds section.

Cheers!

Marco.