+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nuff's New Amp New Rack Setup.

I'm Rob.

Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by wiicrackpot View Post
    Nice one Nathan, quality ooze from the set up and install, good mates to have.

A wee Q, is that a communal path in the back?, just as well the lower half of your window is frosted glass,
    where i am i'd be very worried from unwanted attention and blinds would be permo shut.
    Thanks Andy,
    Yes it is a communal path, We have quite a big green area out the front for the kids to play. I must admit the area is fairly quiet but it is always quite satisfying when i push the remote button and watch the screen and projector lift hide away out of sight.

I'm Nathan.

Well it's been nearly a year so I thought I'd show my system changes.

Last edited by nuff; 16-07-2017 at 08:51.

I'm Grant.

very nice Nathan...'nuff said
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    very nice Nathan...'nuff said
    nuff said

Thanks Grant!

I'm Martin.

B&W 683 - Good speakers. I was going to get a pair of the Mk2 until I stumbled on these JM Labs which are basically the same idea.

What do you reckon to them?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    B&W 683 - Good speakers. I was going to get a pair of the Mk2 until I stumbled on these JM Labs which are basically the same idea.

What do you reckon to them?
    I honestly love them. There very good with audio and home cinema. I've just bought a World audio Kel84 and it really sounds awesome, I'm loving it. According to the B&W website the sensitivity is 90db which is working very well with the new amp.
    Last edited by nuff; 10-07-2017 at 09:33.

I'm Martin.

Yep they need current rather than watts. £800 when the first came out. Lots of speaker for the money. B&W get an unfairly bad rep, but you have to get the partnering just right with them, they are not forgiving speakers.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Nigel.

Hi Nathan,

The KEL84 is a great little amp, I used one for quite a while before selling it on, a chap in Bristol bought it from me, where did you get your one from?

May even still have a few spare valves in my parts box, you can have them if you wish.

Nigel

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Yep they need current rather than watts. £800 when the first came out. Lots of speaker for the money. B&W get an unfairly bad rep, but you have to get the partnering just right with them, they are not forgiving speakers.
    I bought mine from audio T in Bristol. I paid £900 which seemed to be the going price in back in March 2013. The manager even delivered them to Yate for me in the back of his estate. His face when he arrived looked as if he gave himself a hernia they are heavy mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast